David Ngog?

crido

they say he could be an henry-esque player...very nice! i might use fmm, give him henry's potential, and make him unhappy at PSG..just like he was irl, and then i'll take on the challenge of trying to sign him!! probably alot more than the 1 milliion or so irl!!

they say he could be an henry-esque player...very nice! i might use fmm, give him henry's potential, and make him unhappy at PSG..just like he was irl, and then i'll take on the challenge of trying to sign him!! probably alot more than the 1 milliion or so irl!!

okay henry is PA is 196...i highly doubt n'gog is gonna be that good! mayb i'll just play as he is, and hope his better thatn stancu, whos been very poor for me.

well fair comment i have not seen him play but if he was the next best player in the world why are only liverpool after him and to be honesti dont think he was one of best players in france as ive not heard about him all year

well fair comment i have not seen him play but if he was the next best player in the world why are only liverpool after him and to be honesti dont think he was one of best players in france as ive not heard about him all year

Firstly who said he was the next best thing in the world? He is quite well regarded in France and was classed as one of there most promising youngsters in the striker position, but at no point have I ever seen/heard him labelled as the next best player in the world.

PSG had a quite awful season last year, they only just managed too stay in Ligue One, N'gog didn't have the best of times there playing I think 19(roughly) games for them and only scoring once not impressive but the guy is only 19 and is still progressing and learning from the first team experience.

But what makes you think that if you've had heard of him he would be world class? How in depth do you follow French football? Or talent coming out of France? I don't think you can make a judgement on the youngster if you haven't seen him play some games or even if you don't follow French football. Time will tell weather he will be a good buy or a flop, but give him a chance and let him develop. I believe that Liverpool has a fairly good prospect within N'gog but he will need to learn and develop until then people shouldn’t really judge weather he will be a good player for Liverpool, time will tell....

in all my games i've never really noticed him so he hasn't been doing anything special or playing at a top club. i played as PSG a few weeks ago and he didn't look that good so i sold him for marseille for £1m and put the money towards buying zarate for £3.6m. marseille put him straight in the reserves as soon as they got him off me and even a season later he was still in the reserves

...i love these kinda threads that are started as soon as someone's club signs someone or something like that :D

i remember quite a few arshavin threads that were started after euro 2008 aswell.

...i love these kinda threads that are started as soon as someone's club signs someone or something like that :D

i remember quite a few arshavin threads that were started after euro 2008 aswell.

Archived