FM12: Diacko Fofana

f0rmat

PjWsR.png

Excited about this young guy. Bought for £2m from Nice. Touted as the next Sagna and I've been using Sagna to tutor him and get his determination up. Reckon he's got everything he needs to be a top class RB.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice find, haven't heard of this guy before and for 2m that's impressive. Does anyone know how he develops? The two main RB's this year seem to be Romario and that Croatian guy I'm not going to bother spelling, I'm sure most people know who I mean, it's nice to see someone different.

I was going to make a thread on him, but I chose not to as I didn't know too much about his background.

Nevertheless, he's a great player. I signed him for £1.2 million on my old Arsenal save, but never managed to play with him because my save was destroyed. Great talent.

Yeah, sorry about that my thread is a little bare. I was just exited about his potential!

PjWsR.png

Excited about this young guy. Bought for £2m from Nice. Touted as the next Sagna and I've been using Sagna to tutor him and get his determination up. Reckon he's got everything he needs to be a top class RB.

hopefully for you he have great potential because he needs heavy focus on positioning for two seasons or more with room for improvements in the CA to make it as a defender

Archived