bojan or pato

ccfc08

I would defo go for Pato as i have experiened that Bojan you can get later on in the game maybe 3/4 season much easier and normally on a free depending what team you are where as i never seen Pato available for anything less than like 75mil

I would defo go for Pato as i have experiened that Bojan you can get later on in the game maybe 3/4 season much easier and normally on a free depending what team you are where as i never seen Pato available for anything less than like 75mil

not a great reason why pato is better m8.

i would go for bojan as i have never seen pato do anywhere near as much as bojan.

I once got pato for 17.5 Mil, also got him on a free before, in my experience Bojan is a lot better.

I have Bojan and Pato in my save, on my 8th season now with Man Utd, Pato is much better than Bojan because he hardly ever misses, Bojan is excellent but I feel he doesn't score important goals and needs more chances.

I'd go for Bojan.

European so he wont be going off to international games when you are playing club games liek Pato will

But if you dont car ebaout that get Pato as i think he's better

In my 8.0.0 game, Bojan was stunning. Same CA/PA as Pato, but he was averaging 40+ goals a season for me. Which was good considering i only played him in the league.

Pretty much always scored.

Pato always worked better as part of a AMC trio for me, bagged me about 20-15goals a season +loads of assists.

I have a WeeGee game on the go atm, and Bojan stats look rubbish.

Patos look great, but he doesnt do all that well for me.

Still looking for that killer striker...

Guest roberto922

Why not dump both and go for the legend that is Aguero :D He is simply amazing, scored over 50 goals every season since I got him in 2009 (I'm now in 2021 :D

Archived