My Lucky Day

Its a month before the second season starts .. im the manager of reading and i get a message saying inter milan are now my parent club so for the coming up season ive got meterazzi , recoba and balotelli on loan for nothing

but i thought if you were in the top division you couldnt get a parent club this is where im confused but im not complaining at all haha

i think i have a chance for top 4 because in the previous season i signed stancu, piatti, dudu cearense and anders chitiva.

and so far ive signed danny and arshavin and have 15 mil left , i need some cheap good defenders any recomendations ?

See if you can get coloccini hes quality, if not theres radoi who plays for steua i think in romania, quite good defender and can improve alot (although unlikely because of his age...), also try kompany and miranda.

Rudy Mater is a quality right back, can be bought for around 3-4 million. I have managed him at Valenciennes and hes the best player there. Solid all round right back, but as hes 28 or something around season 2 won't get much use. BUT if bought for 3-4m you can sell for around 7.75m + 50% if he has a few good seasons so you more than make your money back.

Archived