Basque nationality players

Sapačko

Stephane Ruffier - St. Etienne - Brilliant GK

Cesar Azpilcueta - Marseille - DR, slightly pricy, but the longer its left the pricier he becomes so it's best to get him early.

Aritz Aduriz - Valencia - ST, with Llorente and Muniain he's not really needed but I added him anyway just in case you want a really solid back up

Naxto Monreal - Malaga - LB, very good solid LB, in my Athletic save he was my best performer after Llorente and Muniain.

Plus Athletic have very good youth set-up so you should produce some potential World Class players sooner rather than later.

Hope that helps..

Thanks for all the help guys, currently i dont have FM installed, some problems with PC...

Im just asking if someone could please give me an info about Griezmann, does he has Basque as second nationality ?

oh... didnt come up on mine .... how strange :/

unless the more regionalized places only come up when you have the country in question loaded...

i.e ... basque is only appearing when i have spain loaded as an active league

oh... didnt come up on mine .... how strange :/

unless the more regionalized places only come up when you have the country in question loaded...

i.e ... basque is only appearing when i have spain loaded as an active league

it may very well be that you need to play in spain to be able to use such a filter, but there's clearly an option to do so when you play Athletic, so for this reason there would be little point in making a full list of all basque players, since you can already do it with ingame filters

Hold on one minute Falahk, Mikel San Jose valued at how much?!! :eek:
only £40m, he was valued roughly £19m before I sold him for the buy out, and since that was only about 7-8 months of ingame time on the save he still retain the value I sold him for

I figured I had enough midfielders to pull a Bielsa and retrain Javi Martinez to a central defender (mind my save is on the old 12,0 db so he did not start out with any positional ability for defense), so with that in mind I knew San José would never be first chose, so it was better to just cash in

i assume last patch given that you didnt think he was before....

but he certainly has it now

I know he wasn't before.

He's not of Basque descent IRL but making him Basque in-game makes sense as he was formed at a Basque club.

Archived