Preferencial move

Hi there

How do I train a player in a preferencial move (Ex. "Get's forward as often as possible"). It seem's that I can only train a player into a preferencial move when a coach advises me too.

Thx

Hi there

How do I train a player in a preferencial move (Ex. "Get's forward as often as possible"). It seem's that I can only train a player into a preferencial move when a coach advises me too.

Thx

Go on player interaction and it is on there somewhere in the training category. Although how good your facilities are dictates what moves you can teach.

I think thats right, maybe someone a little more knowledable to back me up

Right click on his name, a menu will appear. Mouse over INTERACTION another menu pops out from that and it reveals the START PREFERED MOVE TRAINING option, then another menu pops out for you to choose a coach to get the whole thing in action.

also, in the lower leagues, the coach might say that he thinks that the player is not suited to that move or something similar. that's not always true, if you tell him to at least give it a try chances are the player will learn the move

Archived