No one worth buying!

I just got promoted with Leeds to the Championship, Good team and lets face it Leeds are a big club but the thing is no one worth buying is interested in signing for me. Its the beginning of August in 2008 I have 15mil to spend but so far the only signing I made was Nedved on a free agent and my AM says he is past it. The highest valued player willing to sign for me is Daniel Sturridge at 4mil then after that they are all 2mil or less. Need Suggestions?

Already have

Piatti

Lunlinha

Stancu

Dentinho

Sidnei

Eduardo(DLC)

I would go for Zarate and Luis Jimenez if they are still at their clubs. Zarate has a big value but can be got for around £4 million maybe less. Luis Jimenez is awesome and if you get him he will make a big difference to your squad. Thil is a great striker for the price, also try out Stelvio if he hasnt moved he is very good. If you see nobady you want try and get promoted and save your money for the premier league.

Price isnt everything

You forget, youngsters dont always have a high valuation but are good

Cant reccomend many people as i dont often play championship level but when i do i look at people like Laurito, and unfortunatly thats all i remember :(

Archived