What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all the inflated transfer bids/fees going around at the moment even at lower league level

(Blackburn turning down £12 million for Rhodes, Wolves turning down £10 million for Ofobe etc etc etc), and just to name a few examples..

What I'd like to see this implemented in FM16 is a much more in depth realistic transfer window in line with IRL transfer windows, to me it still lacks that "Excitement element" we all get during and especially on the deadline day.

I would like to see where you could go back to a season in past every season would be too much but you could say have a season from 60's/70's/80's/90's think you can do it in Franchise Hockey manager would be a great addition. Or have great teams from the past like Aberdeen 1980's, Ajax 70's, Liverpool 80's, Burnley 60's, Manchester United's 1999 Treble winners, Pep Guardiola's Barcelona, AC Milan 90's, Arsenal 2004, Real Madrid 1960

Fix the communication with loaned out players. When a loaned player has an average performance of 7.5 and I compliment him, he responds very confused, stating that he doesn't feel that way (wtf?). Also, when I want a player to perform better, I almost always get the response that the player is unhappy at his loan club. He could choose from 15 clubs, and the one he picked makes him unhappy. Anyway, why would this be a valid reason for underperforming? No further communication is possible. This really deserves some attention.

- I've always found it a bit of a 'chore' offering contract upgrades to the many staff I have (usually at a big club). I would love an option for the chairman/board to offer staff contract extensions/terminations subject to your approval.

- I hate to use FIFA as an example, but they, I believe use some intelligent AI software which tracks player form in real life, and implement this into the game. I think this should occur for all AI clubs only and not the club you're managing.

- The added extras on FM such as 'classic mode' and 'challenge' etc is pointless and probably takes up too much time and money for the developers to create. Any FM user I speak to (very many) have never bothered with these features.

3D Stadium Builder while the stadium builds, allow to choose temporary stadium.

Season Ticket & ticket price management, receive ad board offers with negotiation.

Remember colour blinds(even minor ones) colour blind friendly UI.

Allow to build club facilities and upgrade them (like in Total Club Football Manager aka F*FA Manager).

International Youth Academies.

Provide more talents generated of youth players +with dual nationalities.

Match ball selection.

Shirt sponsors after the first season.

Create your own club with facilities

Something un-put-downable feature so we can show off or play with friends, can't know.

Cheers..

This is awesome ideas.

When arranging friendlies you currently have the option for a range of teams based on reputation. A option to choose affiliate clubs and those you have agreed to play as part of a transfer from this menu, would save time.

Arrange friendly> choose affiliate club

Arrange friendly>choose other>your club>affiliates

When you score a goal it would be nice if you could choose a 'celebration' angle, say Director that would have close up of the player who scored, and could be from behind the goal with the stadium in the back ground to get a sense of the atmosphere. Your player scores and a ground level close up has the team mates run over and congratulate. Would be really nice.

The manager should not be have control over the DoF and should not be able to sack/hire one.We can request the board to sack him at the time of your interview or at a later date but the board may reject/accept it.In real life DoFs are often involved in hiring and firing of managers but you hardly hear about a manager firing a DoF or restricting his duties.So,I think the DoF staff role should be redefined in future FMs to make it more realistic.

i was reading a thread where i think a user is really on to something, it involves cutscenes in fm, said user was specific about c.l entance, but i think cutscenes could be used in alot of things, like a that big signing getting introduced to the fans, or at the end of the game where your team lifts the league title or FA cup, me personally would find this kind of thing a nice touch to immerse me ever more into the game.After you win something at the moment its so anticlimactic, wins said competition, read same news about winning thats been in fm as far back as i can remember and move onto next game.

When arranging friendlies you currently have the option for a range of teams based on reputation. A option to choose affiliate clubs and those you have agreed to play as part of a transfer from this menu, would save time.

Arrange friendly> choose affiliate club

Arrange friendly>choose other>your club>affiliates

yes

I normally leave my fixtures to my assistant, but it would improve things for those that don't

when setting up pre-season

choose friendly -> friendly clauses -> team X (due date)

Famous Pre-Season tournements (Juan Gamper, Teresa Herrera, International Champions Cup and so on)

Player List for Champions League and Europe League is currently inaccurate at least for Portugal because clubs are allowed to present two lists of players.

I think it would be awesome to see replicated famous tactical sets (tactic, philosophy, model) of famous teams or known managers (Guardiola, Bielsa, and so on, or even old styles like the Brazil from the 70ties or Catenaccio) and to be allowed to build our own or choose one.

Scout reports should include Mentality and Team Shape

oh and the very old request: give us different sets of closing down / pressing not just intensity (close down more or close down less)

stop greying out player instructions for some roles. instead make it green or red so we can change it if we see fit.

i want my winger/inside forward to pass instead of run with the ball yet there is nothing i can do about it as "run with ball often" is active and greyed out. so i have to watch time after time my inside forward get dispossessed as he tries to dribble players instead of giving the simple pass which i want him to do. dont tell me to put him in the ML,RL position because my players have no ratings in those positions which is also a mistake as i think players should get the same position ratings in ML/RL and AML/ARL.

Player List for Champions League and Europe League is currently inaccurate at least for Portugal because clubs are allowed to present two lists of players.
A & B lists are in FM. the B list is simply players who meet the registration exception due to being under 21 & at the club for 2 seasons, FM automatically places these players on the B list.

A & B lists are in FM. the B list is simply players who meet the registration exception due to being under 21 & at the club for 2 seasons, FM automatically places these players on the B list.

Oh, that's nice to know :) but I'm asked only about the A list and another issue is clubs use the B list to the meet the UEFA requirements about players under 21 and players developed in the club.

Players must be named on the A list to be counted towards the home-grown criteria.

1- UEFA states 8 locally trained players and these might come from club-trained players or associaton-trained players. FM ignores the second option, unless FM translates association to country

2- UEFA states that If a club has fewer than eight locally trained players in its squad, then the maximum number of players on List A is reduced accordingly. This is algo ignored in FM.

1- UEFA states 8 locally trained players and these might come from club-trained players or associaton-trained players. FM ignores the second option, unless FM translates association to country

2- UEFA states that If a club has fewer than eight locally trained players in its squad, then the maximum number of players on List A is reduced accordingly. This is algo ignored in FM.

association does mean country though (or the league structure they play in) which is why the likes of Swansea/Cardiff don't need a bunch of Welsh players to play in Europe

and 2 is in FM correctly, you do not need to register u21 that can still qualify (they appear as u21 in the registration page) and the list IS reduced if you can't fill the quota (I've had 18 registered for a while, due to the lack of development with a brand new club [club created with a blank squad list at gamestart])

The manager should not be have control over the DoF and should not be able to sack/hire one.We can request the board to sack him at the time of your interview or at a later date but the board may reject/accept it.In real life DoFs are often involved in hiring and firing of managers but you hardly hear about a manager firing a DoF or restricting his duties.So' date='I think the DoF staff role should be redefined in future FMs to make it more realistic.[/quote']

My DOF does nothing unless I tick the appropriate box in the responsibilities bit, if I don't tick then I can do all signing contracts myself as usual, what is the point in having a DOF if you can choose what he does at the club, surely his position should be already set.

One thing that has always amazed me in this game is that you can take charge of a club without having any prior management experience, which in itself is totally unrealistic. When you're making your manager profile at the start of the game it allows you now to change your levels of training and what licenses you have, there should be an option to put down any management experience say in the past 5-10 years, just seems ridiculous that a rookie can take over say Barcelona or Man U.

Make Nation more dynamic, currently it's static.

Even if you somehow managed to make a small country like Malaysia win the world cup. The

- Importance

- Development

- Economic Factor

- Fa Financial Power

- Youth Rating

WILL NOT change no matter how good your country perform on the international stage even after many years of doing so.

I seriously hope SI CHANGE this to become more DYNAMIC.

association does mean country though (or the league structure they play in) which is why the likes of Swansea/Cardiff don't need a bunch of Welsh players to play in Europe

and 2 is in FM correctly, you do not need to register u21 that can still qualify (they appear as u21 in the registration page) and the list IS reduced if you can't fill the quota (I've had 18 registered for a while, due to the lack of development with a brand new club [club created with a blank squad list at gamestart])

When offering a player to clubs, add "All Interested Clubs" to the "Clubs To Propose To" selection.

Good one, this.

I would also suggest adding clubs in a certain division. If you have a player you want to send out on loan to a specific league level.

possession depends to much from the opponent defensive line and their pressing, it should depend a lot more from our player's ability to keep possession;

players complain to much, a few matches out of the starting eleven and they start complaining, for sure it's not like this in real clubs;

congratulating a player for scoring a goal with the national squad is impossible, because morale drops down;

complacency is out of order: sure there isn't any team in the pre-season that has their players in the pitch complacent or not interested and also having subs going in and automaticaly becoming complacent is at least weird;

touchline shouts should have a more practical effect;

Here is the suggestion.

Make players "gelling" and familiarity with each other more important and more visible.

On tactic screen, show visually how well each player is "gelled" with each other.

Also, make gelling important for national team matches too, so national team manager has incentive to take proven linked pairs from clubs into a national team.

Here is the suggestion.

Make players "gelling" and familiarity with each other more important and more visible.

On tactic screen, show visually how well each player is "gelled" with each other.

Also, make gelling important for national team matches too, so national team manager has incentive to take proven linked pairs from clubs into a national team.

I like this! Relationships all over the pitch are important. Baines & Pienaar, Yorke & Cole etc

Is it possible to create custom routines for corners/free kicks?

Rather than set positions, can you place your players anywhere on the pitch and use set commands, cross to back post, head across goal, flick ons, etc.

And an added touch, if you create a goal scoring opportunity it is picked up and reported in the commentary.

A bit gimmicky but on special occasions (finals etc.) a voice over commentator would be great.

Been wanting this for a few years now

I would like to be a manager instead of creating my own manager all the time. Like play with Jose Mourinho or any other manager in all the leagues that are in the game.

Open the editor, delete Mourinho from the game, create a manager and call yourself Mourinho.

Done.

One thing that has always amazed me in this game is that you can take charge of a club without having any prior management experience, which in itself is totally unrealistic. When you're making your manager profile at the start of the game it allows you now to change your levels of training and what licenses you have, there should be an option to put down any management experience say in the past 5-10 years, just seems ridiculous that a rookie can take over say Barcelona or Man U.

Start at a lower club and work your way up.

- I've always found it a bit of a 'chore' offering contract upgrades to the many staff I have (usually at a big club). I would love an option for the chairman/board to offer staff contract extensions/terminations subject to your approval.

- I hate to use FIFA as an example, but they, I believe use some intelligent AI software which tracks player form in real life, and implement this into the game. I think this should occur for all AI clubs only and not the club you're managing.

- The added extras on FM such as 'classic mode' and 'challenge' etc is pointless and probably takes up too much time and money for the developers to create. Any FM user I speak to (very many) have never bothered with these features.

I use classic in a multiplayer game with two mates. It's the only way we can play the more recent versions of the game, otherwise it is too slow. I know a lot of other people who use classic too.

possession depends to much from the opponent defensive line and their pressing, it should depend a lot more from our player's ability to keep possession;

players complain to much, a few matches out of the starting eleven and they start complaining, for sure it's not like this in real clubs;

congratulating a player for scoring a goal with the national squad is impossible, because morale drops down;

complacency is out of order: sure there isn't any team in the pre-season that has their players in the pitch complacent or not interested and also having subs going in and automaticaly becoming complacent is at least weird;

touchline shouts should have a more practical effect;

I forgot Scout Reports: we should know what mentality and team shape opponents use

You discipline a player on an official warning etc, and then later in the season something happens and you want to discipline him again. It would be nice if when choosing the option a message came up stating your previous actions and reasons for them. I don't want to have to create a note for this.

Even if you somehow managed to make a small country like Malaysia win the world cup. The

- Importance

- Development

- Economic Factor

- Fa Financial Power

- Youth Rating

WILL NOT change no matter how good your country perform on the international stage even after many years of doing so.

More dynamic nations would be a great idea. 10/20 years ago who would have thought Belgium would have been as good as they are? Maybe this could filter down to having more/better regens etc

Progressive polygon view.

I'd like to compare a player's polygon with a previous one from say, when the player joined the club. I love seeing how much the stats have progressed, and this feature could really show how much a player has come since joining.

It could also be helpful for older players in seeing what areas they are declining on. Lets say your striker is a target man, but from the polygon comparison you can see that he's declining in physicality from last year so he should be trained in a different role. This would really help in predicting future attributes.

Currently managing in Spain with their system of the B Teams being an entirely separate entity, with their own managers, coaches, training, etc. Would like to see the ability to interact more with the B Team, like being able to choose a player's training, or at least letting the coach there know to "train and play this one as a Left Winger, not a central midfielder," etc. Can't believe that Luis Enrique wouldn't have some more control over how the Barca B team treats and trains his budding superstars, for instance. Currently you can't even talk with your loanees there ("Good job, Samper!!" Suck it up or you're off to Aston Villa, Traore!," etc), much less give input on training, new moves, etc etc. Also would like the chance to go to the board to ask to improve the B Team's training facilities or coaching, so your youngsters can have the best possible shot at making it. Usually they're stuck listening to some fitness instructor with a 8 Fitness rating or a Manager with a 4 in Man Management, even if the parent club has become one of the biggest in the world.

i see some ppl talking about the option of choosing/changing kits, the way i see it, since from time to time you get new equpment sponsorship deal, maybe it could be found here, instead of just letting you know about it, it should warn you like one month or so before current sponsor deal ends, and show you the interested in sponsoring you, each of them with different proposals and kits so you could choose the better looking kit, or the uglyest one with the better money offer, something like that would be nice

- Importance

- Development

- Economic Factor

- Fa Financial Power

- Youth Rating

Been wanting this for a few years now

This!!!!

Currently managing in Spain with their system of the B Teams being an entirely separate entity, with their own managers, coaches, training, etc. Would like to see the ability to interact more with the B Team, like being able to choose a player's training, or at least letting the coach there know to "train and play this one as a Left Winger, not a central midfielder," etc. Can't believe that Luis Enrique wouldn't have some more control over how the Barca B team treats and trains his budding superstars, for instance. Currently you can't even talk with your loanees there ("Good job, Samper!!" Suck it up or you're off to Aston Villa, Traore!," etc), much less give input on training, new moves, etc etc. Also would like the chance to go to the board to ask to improve the B Team's training facilities or coaching, so your youngsters can have the best possible shot at making it. Usually they're stuck listening to some fitness instructor with a 8 Fitness rating or a Manager with a 4 in Man Management, even if the parent club has become one of the biggest in the world.

This!!!!

Archived