How to add tactics into database ???

DIJRP

I would like to know if there's a way to give more tactical options to AI.

All suggestions are welcomed.

Or maybe I just have to use a specific folder in FM\data\... ???

best regards,

thx for the reply Kenco and sry for my written english that is a shame and so i'm not able to explain very well what i want to do.

I know the meaning of your reply but it's not exactly what I want to heard ;)

First of all I must say that I'm editing FM database starting from a file developed by FMITA after patch 12.2.2 (last update 1/5/2012...) and my focus is now on finance of the most important European Leagues (Premier league, Serie A\B, Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 ... even Eredivisie :)) and on tactics, reputation, players value ...

I'm testing what i'm doing and first results seems to be very good.

Now, for many reasons the game seems to be very interesting (as it was many times (for me) in the past) not very boring like last times i've played; Finally i'm fighting hard to stay in Serie A with Lecce ^^.

I was sure that the first limit of this game was ME (that tactically has many limit...) but after editing for the first time DB now I really think that main problems comes from Database...

During the years I've developed many tactics (maded by me...) to compete with AI and many of them are very good.

Now the meaing of this post is: Could I give my tactics to AI ???

I was thinking to overwrite original files... but I'm sure there is a possibility to give AI other tactics (that DB can recognize..) to follow as -- Preferred formation -- Second preferred ... -- Defensive ... -- Attacking ... --

Just to give u an example Juventus isn't able to play well with a good tactic that maximizes Pirlo capabilities in a 532 very offensive (or something like; to be more precise, 3 defenders, 2 wings back, 1 def midfielder, 2 (offensive) Mid Central, 2 ATK ...).

Hope to receive some positive suggestions on that matter ;)

regards,

Don't worry, your English is better than my Italiano.

Teams do have default preferred formations in the editor, so you could change these for each team but I'm not sure if you can actually import tactic files for this. Hopefully somebody else with more knowledge will give you a better answer.

Good luck!

Archived