Default Transfers?

Are there any transfers that aren't there to start with . (Curtis Davies West Brom - Aston Villa)but always seem to happen.

Here are a few of my examples.

Olufade-Derby

Jay De Merit Watford - Wigan

Tommaso Vailatti Torino+Palermo(co-owned) - Arsenal

Any more?

Dirk Kuyt to Tottenham in Season 2 or 3 is one that always seems to happen in mine.

Curtis Davies to Aston Villa was actually a pre-arranged deal in real life so has been coded into the game, but the rest aren't. I think it's simply because the managers' are looking for specific positions on every game, and so they will often buy the same player. Not sure though...

Mutu to Arsenal is a fundamental! 99.9& of the time.

Although on one of my many non-starter files he moved to Liverpool.

Newcastle have a knack of buying Zdravko Kuzmanović in the first couple of seasons on my more advanced files.

x

Variety is defo needed in fm09

Dont understand this, having a team bid for the same player fair often is actually good as it represents their need/want for that particular player

Would much prefer Arsenal always going for Joaquin than them bidding for the likes of Bentley or Pennant all the time.

Thats just me anyway

Dirk Kuyt to Tottenham in Season 2 or 3 is one that always seems to happen in mine.

Curtis Davies to Aston Villa was actually a pre-arranged deal in real life so has been coded into the game, but the rest aren't. I think it's simply because the managers' are looking for specific positions on every game, and so they will often buy the same player. Not sure though...

Oops I deleted part of that first message which had ment to say.

Not like(Curtis Davies West Brom-Aston Villa) as it was already on there.

Archived