1995-96 Update HELP

Ashcymru

Rather than putting questions further down I shall keep editing this top post, I'll update the title when needed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am doing work on my update for 1995-96 season and I have come across a potential problem. In the tournement currently on the game, you have nations which didn't exist at the time. Obviously I wish to remove them. How would that effect the game/competitions?

Is there any way to remove the Canada/MLS link?

How would I go about re-arranging the European Cup (Champions League) with regards to seedings? Obviously this was a lot different back then (I suppose this will also relate to my questions about nations)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hadn't updated the original thread for a while because work on this has been very slow since the problems mentioned in that. But serious progress is coming on now, however this is the area where my friend was going to be doing the work and honestly I don't have a clue about nation/leagues programming.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived