Where should I improve?

I know people will tell me to post this in the AC Milan thread but most of the time I don't get a reply so would like the general opinion of others.

My AC Milan team have just won the league twice in a row but I have had a fairly uninspiring start to my third season and I'm currently lieing in 4th place, here is my team, I play a 4-1-2-1-2 formation:

.................LLoris..................

Richards...Nesta...Sakho...Clichy

................Veloso..................

............Pirlo......Gattuso..........

..................Kaka...................

..........Huntelaar.....Pato...........

Subs:

Dida/Bouzanis

Drenthe

Ambrosini

Seedorf

Martins

Gilardino

Nesta, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Gattuso, Pirlo all getting to old and you should be looking at replacements.

Drenthe isn't good

Martins you can do better.

players i suggest you bring in

RB/CB - Sergio Ramos (can play Richards at CB or keep it the way it is with Ramos replacing Nesta)

Def CM - De Rossi (if you can sign him from Roma he would replace gattuso)

Playmaker CM - Mountinho (sp??) (sporting cm)

Subs

Lansbury would be a good back up/rotation

look at Acipende for ST

Nordievet (sp??).

Sankhare

Alexis sanchez to add a bit of pace.

bojan or benzema.

You should move Richards to CB to replace Nesta...and based on your formation your fullbacks are proberly very adventurous and attacking...so sign a RB like Alves, or the cheaper version of him, Clerc...

Sign 2 nice all round CM's to replace Pirlo and Gattuso...They dont have to be big names to be more effective than your current 2 because of your diamond setup...so people like Kuzmanovic, Biglia, Moutinho, Arouca, Javi Martinez, Michael Johnson...Would all perform much better than the ageing Pirlo and Gattuso...

Also invest in some strong Youth Backup for the bench...Players with big potential, rather than having over-paid developed players that will only under perform due to lack of first team...ie Ambrosini, Martins, Gilardino, Seedorf, Dida...Get rid of them all and fill it full of Under 21's with good scout reports, and solid stats to match...Trust me there will always be 1 or 2 stepping up after half a season and knocking on the established first team door...

Archived