Can you help muppet here please lol

wigs7

Ok i was going to post in the Shahkter thread but looks rather unloved so was hoping someone could help me out .

Have just started a game as Shahktar and have a few questions .

I know there is a limit of 7 foreign players in the first 11 does this mean i can only bring on a foreigner as a sub for a foreigner?

Also is a Russian player classed as a foreigner?

Cheers for any feedback

They do count as Foreign I have Arshavin and he has the FGN symbol next to his name there are quite a few decent Ukraine players around to buy for Shakhtar this is my squad.

shakhtarfw9.jpg

shakhtarfw9.bbf6d9a072.jpg

It is a good fungame at Shakhtar.

AcidBurn i see you have tymoshcuk - hows he doing for you because he's absolutely amazing for me. The Shakhtar squad you have is basically identical to mine minus kevin doyle. As for the good fun game bit, have you reached the 2nd season yet? virtually impossible to keep hold of your best players.

Yeah this is my 3rd season I had to sell certain players like Menez, Luis Jimenez, Sinama Pongolle although he was crap. Its hard to keep players but I find that you can replace most with ones just as good alot of my Ukrainian players are starting to age though so its going to be hard in a few seasons.

Tymoschuk is wicked I made him captain but Crygrynski is a beast he has awesome stats and scores loads from corners europe is hard though got to the quarters of champs league 2 years in a row got knocked out on away goals to man utd. Then somehow the next season lost 3-1 at home to Inter and beat them 1-0 at theirs very strange.

Great game though you must have good taste in players lol.

Crygrynski is amazin yeah, i put him on the transfer list because for some reason i didn't think he'd hack it, then Rusol kicked up a fuss and left so i played Crygrynski instead and i slapped meself for transfer listing him in the 1st place. Pity the official thread is so quiet because it's a quality game to play.

chygrynskyipy7.jpg

chygrynskyipy7.b48c5cbdbd.jpg

Thats him on my game if he gets sold I will probably quit as manager lol. I know the corner cheat or exploit what ever you want to call it boosts his average rating but he is awesome scored 6 goals in one league match. His defensive stats are wicked anyways.

wigs he is quite slow for me but it doesn't matter because no-one gets past him anyway and his positioning is spot on. Don't hear of him much on the forum though (have lurked more than posted until now)

Archived