FM12 - VillaSmith's UK & Irish Adventure ... For Now!

VillaSmith

LeedsBadge.png

December 2018 - Leeds United

nPower Championship

CHDec18.png

Dec18.png

Another OK month nearing good that sees me firmly planted in the play-offs but quite a bit off automatic promotion places. Some good results this month, including my victorious return to Griffin Park :). Disappointed to lose a vital match against Ipswich that saw them leap frog me.

Hopefully I can get a few good comings and goings next month and start the promotion push in the second half of the season.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LeedsBadge.png

January 2019 - Leeds United

nPower Championship

CHJan19.png

Results

An OK month but again not quite good enough to get into the automatic places. I feel I may be aiming too high with automatic promotion and I have now set my sights on 3rd or 4th and hopefully going up through the play-offs. Had a bit of an injury crisis with 8 players unavailable this month, most of them first teamers. Paul Pearce, on loan from Norwich, got third in Young Player of the Month.

FA Cup

FACup19.png

Macclesfield didn't put up much of a fight and I easily progressed to the next round. A tough Yorkshire Derby awaits in the 4th round against Sheff Wed.

Transfer

Atilla Kakascik - Had him at Slovakia and he was a good player, his agent offered him to me and I thought I'd snap him up, easily one of my better defenders, unfortunately he's now out for 7 weeks through injury:(.

LeedsBadge.png

February 2019 - Leeds United

nPower Championship

CHFeb19.png

Feb19.png

A very poor month but I hold on to play-off place, just. Despite the poor month, Paul Pearce won Young Player of the Month.

FA Cup

FACupFeb19.png

An extremely poor performance bowing out to Ipswich. Still, I did quite well to get this far but probably should've gone further.

Getting a bit worried as if this form continues I can see myself without a job before too long.

LeedsBadge.png

March 2019 - Leeds United

nPower Championship

CHMar19.png

Mar19.png

A slight improvement on previous months, but still not good enough. Play-offs are still a possibility but I need a good run of form and others to slip up.

LeedsBadge.png

April/May 2019 - Leeds United

nPower Championship

CHMay19.png

Apr-May19.png

A decent end which secured a play-off place. A tough opponent in Ipswich for the play-offs, lost both times I've faced them this season, 4-2 and 4-1, so won't be easy.

Play-Offs

CHPlayoffs19.png

As I said, not easy! Disappointed to be out but didn't deserve to progress.

Didn't take the Seattle job, though tempting, not sure if I will update again soon as I've only got into June/July of 2019 and I've not had much time to go on it recently. After Sunday I will definitely not be updating for around 3-4 weeks as I'm on holiday.

Archived