Payers whos price will shoot up!

Defour should be your very first buy in that case. He's an excellent player and will help you in season 1 anyway. And you should make 20M+ from him in season 2 if he plays a lot.

Also, buy Luis Jimenez straight away. He'll arrive in season 2 only but if you want, you can sell him for hefty profit thereafter. You probably wont want to though as he's an excellent player.

Then theres also Nordin Amrabat. You can sign him on a pre-contract agreement in Jan and he'll come to you in season 2. When I did that, I was getting 10M+ offers for him in season 3 and he had never played for me. So if you do play him (he's a good player), you should be able to get more.

Also, Lubos Kalouda and Abdou Razack Traore are two more that you should definitely get. They can sold for huge profits after a couple of seasons.

Lastly, if can sign Samba, do so. He'll only cost you 1-2M at most and if you sell him 1 year on, you probably wont get 15M but you should come close anyway. Again, unless you're a top team, he'll strengthen your side for 1 season anyway.

you won't get him for under 5 million, but jonathan de guzman (sp) can normally be bought for under 20 million, and sold for around 50, no idea why, but it always seems to happen.

Chris Samba I bought him for £1.5 and sold him a year later for £20 million. Luis Jimenez got him for £2.6 million and sold him for £25 million plus 50% sell-on. Just wish they would hurry up and sell him. Steve Sidwell bought for £1 million sold for £8 million but then a year later he was sold on again for £14.5 million.

You really think Lyon will let either of those two go for 5M each??

No, that's just their value at the beginning of the game. If playing as Lyon is what I meant. I've just never had two players go up that much in the same season. Kalouda was probably my biggest percentage increase, bought for 500k sold for 15m after one season.

I purchased Ganea (under 20 romanian striker) for Wolves in first season. Got him for nowt. Got promoted and he's now a 'wonderkid' valued at £5.5m. Tottenham are sniffing about at the mo so dunno if I should sell him or not. Also Giles Barnes (Derby right winger) always does well for me. Got him for £6m at beginning of season 2 (Derby relegated, suprise suprise) and Juve are now sniffing around for him and he's worth £12m. 2 other Wolves players that are decent are Keogh and Kightly. Sunderland after Keogh and Newcastle bought Kightly for £8m. Also Tommy Spurr (Sheff Wed.) and Martin Taylor (Birmingham) are decent signings. forgot to say, I got promoted from Championship in first season and am doing pretty well in Prem. A good DM i fond was Anita from PSV. Barca were after him but he came to me, the pull of the weather and the women of Wolverhampton were the main reason he came, ahem.

No, that's just their value at the beginning of the game. If playing as Lyon is what I meant. I've just never had two players go up that much in the same season. Kalouda was probably my biggest percentage increase, bought for 500k sold for 15m after one season.

Ah right. Fair enough.

No he played as Lyon mate.

He just saying that he got there value up.

I know, he said so a couple of posts above yours. :)

I was wondering because the OP said be was looking players that he could sign for 5M and under. But alls good.

I've seen Ben Arfa picked up for £3.5 million 1st season on 1 of my games before now

Have you a screeshot or something? Dont think many would believe that tbh. IIRC, he starts with a value of around 4.5M so cant see him going for that price. Especially since he's at Lyon who are ridiculously hard negotiators.

I may be wrong though.

Archived