Counter Attacking 4-3-3 | Tested for 4 Seasons.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will give this a go in my network game along side my own tactics, Constantly playing against Mr Hough tactics that the other player depends on, Inept comes to mind. Will give you some updates of how I am doing In the games it's used. Used it all pre season with some nice results and performances, Will see how that translate when it matters.

I was thinking about new season with Barcelona. I will buy Chiellini for LB and Otamendi for CB, also Mascherano will be CB. And I was thinking of buying one good striker or two. Price doesnt matter. I really like Falcao and Aguero but I think I wont be able to buy them because it their first season for new clubs. But Ill try to buy them in coming seasons.

I was thinking about Cavani. I could get him for 35m. Can you help what my mid and att should look like?

I was thinking about new season with Barcelona. I will buy Chiellini for LB and Otamendi for CB, also Mascherano will be CB. And I was thinking of buying one good striker or two. Price doesnt matter. I really like Falcao and Aguero but I think I wont be able to buy them because it their first season for new clubs. But Ill try to buy them in coming seasons.

I was thinking about Cavani. I could get him for 35m. Can you help what my mid and att should look like?

Xavi-Busquets-Iniesta

Pedro-Villa-Messi

If you don't want Villa, then I'd recommend Cavani in the central attacking role.

Hey, im arsenal and ive seen all the great results everyones been having with the tactic, but my team seems to be struggling had an average pre season and lost to panathinikos in the champs lge qualifier!! any suggestions what im doing wrong i downloaded the tactic from the top of the page

Hey, im arsenal and ive seen all the great results everyones been having with the tactic, but my team seems to be struggling had an average pre season and lost to panathinikos in the champs lge qualifier!! any suggestions what im doing wrong i downloaded the tactic from the top of the page

Could you provide your first team selection and what pitch size and match preparation do you use?

Could you provide your first team selection and what pitch size and match preparation do you use?

gk: sheczney, dr: sagna, dc: mertesaker, dc:konceliney, dl: gibbs, mcr: arteta, mc: song, mcl: felliani, str: walcott, stc: van persie, strl Doumbia.

I use max pitch size and alter the match preperation.

do you keep play offside ticked.

@SuperGooner Use defensive positioning and don't tinker with the tactic. Download it again and keep the original settings and use it.

@miki maus Always try to keep 3 attackers, so replace one player from the midfield. Don't replace the CM though.

So far your tactic is doing great with Sunderland, first season I've finished 3rd in the Premier League. Lost the final of the League Cup only in the FA-cup I got eliminated early.

I feel this tactic is quite stable in defence & attack, however, you need a good player in the central striker-position as he's THE man who bangs in the goals.

First season Nicklas Bendtner played as my central striker, he scored 45 goals in the league. Now he returned to Arsenal so I play Asamoah Gyan as STC, he netted already 17 in 9 games.

Anyway, thanks for this tactic, he's doing well so far. I'm going to test him a bit further with other teams (lower league f.e.) and I'll keep you posted. (Btw, I use the one with the corner-exploit)

So far your tactic is doing great with Sunderland, first season I've finished 3rd in the Premier League. Lost the final of the League Cup only in the FA-cup I got eliminated early.

I feel this tactic is quite stable in defence & attack, however, you need a good player in the central striker-position as he's THE man who bangs in the goals.

First season Nicklas Bendtner played as my central striker, he scored 45 goals in the league. Now he returned to Arsenal so I play Asamoah Gyan as STC, he netted already 17 in 9 games.

Anyway, thanks for this tactic, he's doing well so far. I'm going to test him a bit further with other teams (lower league f.e.) and I'll keep you posted. (Btw, I use the one with the corner-exploit)

45 Goals in the League for Bendtner is just great lol.

There is a link with the corner exploit.

I don't get your second question.

I know there is a link with corner exploit, but I want to know have you used corner exploit in saves from which you uploaded screenshots?

Which striker score the most? Left,central or right?

I know there is a link with corner exploit, but I want to know have you used corner exploit in saves from which you uploaded screenshots?

Which striker score the most? Left,central or right?

I didn't need it with Madrid but I used it with Arsenal as I wanted to see how much can it improve the tactic. It adds 20+ goals a season if you have a striker with good heading.

The central striker will score the most.

I didn't need it with Madrid but I used it with Arsenal as I wanted to see how much can it improve the tactic. It adds 20+ goals a season if you have a striker with good heading.

The central striker will score the most.

Who was your third striker in Real Madrid? I see you had Higuain and Aguero.

a054635770dd1235dc050b6.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have been using the tactic during my latest season in a network save as an away tactic, This is how it's looking so far. Original idea was to give this tactic a go Home & Away but I decided to give it a try as an awayonly tactic, With some good results and very pleasing performances overall. I am finding it very stable in both attack and defence, Particularly defence. Attacking wise the team plays some brilliant football too - I am MUFC however. I'll post up my starting line up and various other things later.

I'll continue to update you during the save and be more in depth in my next posts.

I have been using the tactic during my latest season in a network save as an away tactic, This is how it's looking so far. Original idea was to give this tactic a go Home & Away but I decided to give it a try as an awayonly tactic, With some good results and very pleasing performances overall. I am finding it very stable in both attack and defence, Particularly defence. Attacking wise the team plays some brilliant football too - I am MUFC however. I'll post up my starting line up and various other things later.

I'll continue to update you during the save and be more in depth in my next posts.

Sounds good. I will be waiting for your posts.

Just a couple of questions.....

What level is the match prep set to? Is it very high on defensive positioning? What level do I change it to after it becomes fluid?

Also.. What changes do I make if any, if I'm losing?

1) I've set it to very high for the entire test but you can lower it as you wish as it doesn't matter if it is fluid.

2) I don't make any changes to the tactic when I am losing. It is just a plug and play tactic.

You can balance out the LCM and RCM yourself but the CM has to be good in defending.

Good good tactic mate!

Will have a roll with it once I am done updating mine!

Looks really awesome by the looks of it!

Good job!

wonderful tactic...

btw can you tell me some examples of underrated players that work well with this tactic?

i'm going to start a new save with napoli...

Kara as the CM

Darwin Quintero as ST

Siphiwe Tshabalala/Darko Lazovic/Yacine Brahimi/Juan Albín can all be played in the wide striker role

Lorenzo Crisetig turns to something special if developed right and can be used as a R/LCM

Andile Jali can be used as R/LCM

Adam Vass as CM

Ruben Yttergård Jenssen as R/LCM

just started a new game with leeds so going to try this tactic, one question though is the training schedules, roughly when should i go to 1st, youth and dev?

1st is for players in your first 11. ex- Rooney, Benzema..

Dev is for players being developed. ex- Welbeck, Rafael

Youth is for players in your youth squad.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a lot of penalties received. Is this some kind of bug or this tactic plays that way to make opponent players to tackle my players?

I haven't made conceding penalties in my mind while making the tactic. So it is not part of the tactic.

It is probably your players' aggression that is causing it.

I think he meant the other way around - i.e. he's winning a lot of penalties, rather than conceding a lot. I guess that could just be because the strikers dribble a lot inside the opponent's penalty area.

Im Barcelona btw.... Its crazy, will upload when finish season!

Well there is your answer :p

*I'm more of a Madridsta*

Never got round to testing that time I said I would as other tactics came up and I wanted to give them a spin first.

Not sure If I want to use the corner exploit or not? Is the tactic good enough with out it? Does the exploit take away from the movement of the tactic?

Well the exploit adds 20 goals a season, it's up to you though. If you feel having many goals for one player is unrealistic then don't use it.

ok, well which one are you using now? and with which team? Ill test it with the same team!

Currently I'm trying to create the best team using regens. If you want me to recommend a team use for testing the tactic, then Man City/Arsenal/Real Madrid/Barcelona (Basically any team with depth and have good wingers that can be retrained into strikers)

Edit: I'm using the one with the exploit since I don't find it unrealistic that players can score up to 70 goals per season. (Real life example: Messi)

Currently I'm trying to create the best team using regens. If you want me to recommend a team use for testing the tactic, then Man City/Arsenal/Real Madrid/Barcelona (Basically any team with depth and have good wingers that can be retrained into strikers)

Edit: I'm using the one with the exploit since I don't find it unrealistic that players can score up to 70 goals per season. (Real life example: Messi)

thanks mate :) Hopefully ill be done testing by tonight!

Archived