[FM12] New Haircut Regens

Koenniiee

Haircut Regens - Football Manager 2012

Please someone make a config for me and other FM users. Would be awesome!!

I've made some new haircuts for regens in Football Manager 2012.

THERE IS NO CONFIG FILE IN IT. So I actually wanted to ask if someone could make a config file for the 51 haircuts I've made.

The haircuts I have made are from the best football players around. Haircuts from Cristiano Ronaldo, Fernando Torres, etc.

Do you want an Example:

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/4865/alabavb.png - ALABA HAIRCUT

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2573/regenwijz2.png - Toni Kroos Haircut (Changed the left regen in the second screen regen with a Kroos-haircut)

THERE IS NO CONFIG FILE IN IT AT THIS MOMENT. So I actually wanted to ask if someone could make a config file for the 51 haircuts I've made and upload it for me in the comments below.

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?23zhqac24lho1u2

When I get the config from someone I will update the beginpost en let you know where to post the regen haircuts.

Nope. You can (when we got a Config from someone) install them into your current games. :D

EDIT: I have to time to struggle for a config in this pack, so that's what I'm going to do today. Hope I will fix it!

EDIT: With which program can I edit a Config File?

Here you can download an expansion pack (without my haircuts) but here's a config file in it, maybe it can help someone who's trying to make a config for my haircuts.

I want the pack above and my own pack make together as one pack. So maybe it's an idea to edit the config from the downloaded pack below:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/16800623/FMF_Extended_Hair.rar/

You can edit the files in notepad - have a look at ones in here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\data\facegen\hair

Copy the basics and apply them to yours.

I believe you'll need to appropriately name your hair files : ie; 'blonde_9001' and add it to the appropriate folders. IE: its a euro, medium hair. add it to the euro, medium folder and open the xml files.

hair XML and a config XML. Each hair pic, you would need to add a new record (the bit in bold).

hair.xml

<!-- 
 Colours: blonde, lightbrown, darkbrown, black, red, grey, bald
 Ethnicities: afro - African
			  euro - European
			  hisp - Hispanic
			  eind - East Indian
			  asia - Asian 
                                 mixed - mixed_race
 Lengths: short, medium, long
-->

<properties>
<list id="hair">

<!-- blonde -->

[b]<record>
		<string id="name" value="facegen/hair/euro/medium/blonde_9001"/>
		<integer id="age" value="20"/>
		<flags id="colour" value="blonde"/>
		<flags id="length" value="medium"/>
		<integer id="chance" value="1"/>
		<boolean id="euro" value="true"/>
	</record>[/b]

</list>
</properties>

config.xml

<record>
<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->
<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->
<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
files from the correct places
-->

<list id="maps">

<!-- blonde -->
[b]		<record from="blonde_9001" to="graphics/facegen/hair/euro/medium/blonde_9001"/>[/b]

</list>
</record>

++++++++++++++++++++

To add another record, such as 'brown_9001' that is a medium length hair too.

hair.xml

<!-- 
 Colours: blonde, lightbrown, darkbrown, black, red, grey, bald
 Ethnicities: afro - African
			  euro - European
			  hisp - Hispanic
			  eind - East Indian
			  asia - Asian 
                                 mixed - mixed_race
 Lengths: short, medium, long
-->

<properties>
<list id="hair">

<!-- blonde -->

<record>
		<string id="name" value="facegen/hair/euro/medium/blonde_9001"/>
		<flags id="colour" value="blonde"/>
	</record>

<!-- brown -->

[b]<record>
		<string id="name" value="facegen/hair/euro/medium/brown_9001"/>
		<flags id="colour" value="brown"/>
	</record>[/b]

</list>
</properties>

config.xml

<record>
<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->
<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->
<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
files from the correct places
-->

<list id="maps">

<!-- blonde -->
	<record from="blonde_9001" to="graphics/facegen/hair/euro/medium/blonde_9001"/>

<!-- brown -->
	[b]<record from="brown_9001" to="graphics/facegen/hair/euro/medium/brown_9001"/>[/b]

</list>
</record>

<!-- brown --> is just a title to show you where the next colour records are. I think that's right :/ someone might have to confirm that.

I think that's correct. Love your comment!

I also did wat you say in your post. But I did that with some haircuts and not all my haircuts cause I wanted to know if it's correct what I (and you) was doing. So I added 6 haircuts to my game but the problem is that I need to search for a newgen who has one of my new haircuts. But still I didn't find a newgen which does have one of my new haircut. So I still don't know if it's correct what we are doing. But I keep you updated if it's working. Problem is that I'm in November and only 6 haircuts added to the 'hispanic' pack. So I need to play till I'm at the end of the season when Hispanic newgens arrive. Keep you updated!

When it's working I'll put every haircut in a pack WITH CONFIG and wil post it in the OP. :)

I think that's correct. Love your comment!

I also did wat you say in your post. But I did that with some haircuts and not all my haircuts cause I wanted to know if it's correct what I (and you) was doing. So I added 6 haircuts to my game but the problem is that I need to search for a newgen who has one of my new haircuts. But still I didn't find a newgen which does have one of my new haircut. So I still don't know if it's correct what we are doing. But I keep you updated if it's working. Problem is that I'm in November and only 6 haircuts added to the 'hispanic' pack. So I need to play till I'm at the end of the season when Hispanic newgens arrive. Keep you updated!

When it's working I'll put every haircut in a pack WITH CONFIG and wil post it in the OP. :)

You could try replacing the current hair already in the game to see if they work, then you should be able to check out the current regens (might have to reload skin or something too?). Although that wouldnt clarify whether the config works, just that the hair shows up in game :/ Just make sure you keep backups of the original hairs though. So yeh, go on holiday or something in a new game and go through a load of regens.

I already did replacing the haircuts. You can see in the OP the examples, that was with replacing the old haircuts but I don't want to replace the haircuts. I just want to add new haircuts! :)

I'm now simulating my FM game till the end of the season when the new regens arrive and I can see if the new haircuts are working. Takes about 1 hour or something!

And then I have to find new Hispanic newgens.

EDIT: What are hispanic haircuts? I mean, i'm searching for newgens in Spain, but can I find there Hispanic haircuts? Cause there is a 'Euro-style-haircuts, but Europe is Spian to?

This is what I got now!

Screen 1 : Added haircuts to old pack : http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4690/97534414.png

Screen 2 : Add hairs in config : http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3679/hairconfig.png

Screen 3 : Add hairs in other config : http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4590/configother.png

Has to be good, so far.

Added them as a gray haircut. But I just wanted to see if it's working. I know there is a difference and I will fix it when I see that it's working!

EDIT: I know the program is a 'Notepad'. (Kladblok in Dutch) But the document is an .XML-document

No, I'm sorry Guys. It doesn't work! Pfuuuuuuu :(

I've search for newgens in Mexico, US, Spain and Portugal. (Didn't actually know what Hispanic means)

Hope someone else will fix it and gets a config for the new haircuts, would be so awesome!

What is my plan for someone who wants to try to fix it?

I've made a 51 haircuts from famous footballer stars and I want to use them for my newgens.

We have an expansion pack:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/16800623/FMF_Extended_Hair.rar/

And my own made haircut pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/?23zhqac24lho1u2

I want those 2 packs together as one hairpack. In my own made pack there is no config in it, so that's the problem. In the other pack there is a config file in it!

Hope someone will fix this problem for me, so we can use the Cristiano Ronaldo and Fernando Torres haircuts, etc.

Archived