Saivet

Barbosa

Hey

i was wondering how much you got the guy for? Most of you already know him and lothe him so i thought i would see how he is from my own eyes

Im on patch 8.0.2

He is currently worth 1.9mil and had interest from me and villareal.

Ive tried to offer 2.5mil (which i really dont currently have) but they aint accepting.

How much have you got him for?

and any suggestions how i can improve my chances signing him?

BTW i tried to saw im in awe of him but he wasnt bothered :(

Anyway

Just signed him for Man Utd on a compensation package in the summer of the first season. Looks like one of the most promising youngsters in the U18/Reserve squad. He'll be in the Carling Cup first team squad this year fo'shureee.

Got him for free at the start once, otherwise he will cost you from like 5Million to 15Million while he is a youngster believe it or not. That's what I have always found.

Only chance to be more likely to get him is if you unsettle him or he becomes transfer listed etc...

GL.

I got him for 3.7 in 2008/09 season for my Rangers team. Its now 2013/14 and he is great, so loyal. He doesnt want to move even when all the top clubs are always after him. When hes young make sure you give him game time. I had a space in my team for a striker when I got him and he just went straight in and has held his position.

Archived