top goal scorers

what is your all time top goal scorer mine is david villa for man utd he scored 56 in 58 i reacently had a regen called marco palumbo match that recored he had 3 games to score 1 goal to beat it but he did'nt do it lol any way post up your top goal scorers:):):D

Mine was Jovetic who in 46 games and 11 sub appearences (so 57 all together) has scored 41 and assisted 23. Excellent record for a 20 year old!

• 2 weeks later...

I think the fact you started in the BSP or something definately counts towards it.

When I downloaded the legends patch you started in the BSP and Maradonna scored 70 goals and Cruyff scored 58 as well as other players scoring loads. Also in one of my careers I took over Notts Forest and a regen I bought scored 68 goals in the championship in his first season but only half that in the prem.

I'm not trying to put that record down, it is a hell of a lot of goals, i'm just saying the quality of opposition keepers and defenders wasn't exactly top notch. It looks like when you got to the prem his goals dried up a bit. Apart from that he's scored a lot!

Just saying is all.

:thup:

Yeah that's good, I never liked the idea of anyone other than the coach picking the team.

A bit off subject but i'm loving the way a lot of posts are just going off topic now and everyone's filling the threads with general conversations it's pretty funny. :D The board has been a picking up a bit recently, i guess everyone's waiting for FMH09 though.

I know I am :D

:thup:

Yeah they haven't let anything slip yet, there keeping very tight lipped about it. I guess we can only speculate about it. I wonder if we'll be able to pick more than one country this time? That would be good. Finances aswell, and stadium upgrades, and reserve leagues............

maybe I should be putting this in the idea's thread lol :D

huntelaars well easy to get as i got him for 10 million as aston villa and has already scored 18 goals in 15 matches so im aiming for 5-6th place and hes playin in a 4411 as a lone striker with help from barry in amc any advice?

Archived