Rangers Newco

cel1234

Maybe I am reading the OP wrong here, but isn't what he is asking FM related? What should he set the finances and tf budget to and where should he set the newco's rep in he moves them? I assume that is why he posted it in the editors forum to begin with.

I'd suggest some assumptions be made for Rangers finances. Assume that average attendance will not change for Newco FC regardless of their final division. Actual balance would be £0 as well as transfer balance. I would however add a debt of £134m for HMRC until their obligations to them are finalised pending the outcome of the "tax" investigation.

In relation to Gary Parker's comment. Do not add any dept, all the dept including that owned by HMRC are help by "Rangers Football Club Plc" and NOT "The Rangers Football Club" (the newco). When a newco arrises both companies will join together only after the dept is paid by the old company.

Morale id keep to around 7, the team has had a hard year as a result of this and morale clearly isnt there. Even "fans" of the club that are players are leaving. The biggest issue i think you have is what league to put them into. But im guessing you have this covered. Any money the club will have will be due to what the owners put in or if we get compensation based on players not transfering contracts. Its mainly guess work atm. As a Rangers fan this is a subject im keeping a close eye on it, will update here if you wish to help you here.

Archived