Ceating a new nation.

wardog

OK One thing ive tried to do several times and failed is to create a new nation from complete scratch.

Ive decided to give this another go since i have some time on my hands at the moment.

Ive taken the Czechosoviakia and made that my new nation.

The first issue ive had is i cant enter them into a continent. I have no idea how to do this, any advice. (im wanting Europe)

Secondly how do i sort out my Longitude and Lattitude of cities, to within say 10 realistic miles of where i imagine my nation would be.

Thanks,

Wardog/

Also need help with "local regions" aswell please. Need around 4 or 5 regions, since i cant create new ones does anyone know of any that the game largley doesnt use.

Thanks.

you can set your latitude and longitude where ever you want. in atlantic ocean if you want.

to set continent you need to do some changes on editor xml files-same for local regions adding

adding nation is not difficult

you can set your latitude and longitude where ever you want. in atlantic ocean if you want.

to set continent you need to do some changes on editor xml files-same for local regions adding

adding nation is not difficult

Thanks, will do some reasearch. Will be putting by towns into the Atlantic Ocean funnily enough. I started it again using Faroe Islands for replacement after some issues. Hoping this will allow bug fixes that ive experianced in the past.

Archived