FM12: Erick Torres

Just wondering what people think of this guy. My scouts always rate him highly, so I finally decided to buy him this save with Napoli. He had a decent first season for me, hitting double digit goals as a backup AM behind Hamsik and Lavezzi in my 3-4-2-1. Even though he has worse attributes right now, he's challenging Lavezzi for a starting spot next season since he put up better statistics than him. I defnitely think he has the potential to turn into a top class player.

ericktorres2.png

ericktorres.png

think theres already a thread about him somewhere pal! great little player for my norwich team in 2019, backup to sigurddson tho!

still great player imo

I looked on the Forum Links thread and couldn't find a link to the one about him.

I got him in the first season for Middlesbrough (price £4.1m) and he was top scorer (18 goals) playing as a poacher. I never found that he performed as AMC, nor did he manage the step up to the Prem very well - in three seasons he averaged around 6.85, scoring something like once every 3-4 games. He seemed to get stuck in a rut when he wasn't scoring, so I sold him to Sevilla for £11.75m. He has good stats but seemed to lack a killer instinct and therefore didn't count as a truly great striker.

Carlos Fierro (who I also have) seems to be better in my save.

I picked him up on loan for my Lille team with the intention of grooming him into Hazard's understudy but he was distinctly underwhelming. An injury crisis forced me to play him upfront and what a difference it made. He's now got 4 goals in 4 games including a peach against Bayern in the CL. Hopefully he'll keep it up.

Archived