Have i done the right thing?

dj2009

Started a Notts forest game a couple of minutes ago and requested a parent club. The three clubs that came back to me were Bolton, Man u and Liverpool (Liverpool offered 40k more per year than man united.) Anyway after much debate i chose Man U because i thought they have players with better potential that will come on loan to me. Being a Liverpool fan it killed me to do this lol so can somebody tell me, do man united have a better youth team than Liverpool?

Yes, I think you made the right choice. With guys like Simpson, Eagles, Campbell etc there, you can easily get them to come on loan and they should be good enough to get you promoted. Definitely get Eagles because his contract is up at the end of the season and if you get yourself and the club on his favoured personnel list, he might be more willing to join you. And he is a handy player in the PL as well for a smaller club.

cheers mate. I know liverpool have the likes of pacheco and amoo etc but i didn't think they were rasdy just yet and most of their reserve squad was already on loan. Good to know united have some ready made stars though.

I've had a couple of cheeky bids in the past but i doubt man u will be going after any of my notts forest squad anytime soon. I think the parent club has the chance to match offers for players though, sort of like a first option type of thing.

Archived