Extending Loan Players

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes. Please re-situ if necessary.

Simply put how do I extend the loan of any players in my team. I've searched for this answer and found replies where it's outside the loan period, or you have the maximum amount of loan players available, but if i didn't, then how would I extend it. I've looked in the player screen but cannot find anything about this. Does anybody know? Has anybody managed to do this?

Thanks

When their loan is close to expiring, usually you get a message up saying so and you have the option to extend it if inside the loan window.

Also, this probably should be in GD.

Again it totally depends on when the load is expiring. For example, I believe in England the loan window for extensions etc ends in November I think and then again in about March. If you are past these points then you are unable to extend loans.

If you are already in the Premiership then you are unable to extend loans outside the general transfer window and have to sign players on loan during the Summer or January window, thats it!!! If you are loaning players to Championship clubs then they may take up the option to extend a loan of a player they may have taken for a month or two if they are inside the loan window.

Archived