Decision attribute

According to the manual, DECISION is defined as "The ability of a player to make a correct decision a majority of the time."

I like to ask whether if the decision he made is with respect to his ability. Meaning if in a particular situation, the best action is to cross into the box and the next best action is to pass to an more advanced teammate. The player's crossing ability is bad, will he still take the first action or the second action which he is confident of completing?

it allows him to weigh up the choices available to him and decide which is better - i.e. if he knows there is no chance of him completing it, he will be more likely to find a teammate in space etc

llama is right. If a player has a long shot on or a through ball to a team mate he has to make the choice. If his passing is horrendous however his long shots is fantastic and he has a suitable PPM then he will shoot. A player with low decisions will make a choice that isn't complimentary to his attributes.

Remember for anything that involves another player then teamwork will come into play too. So he could have 20 for decisions but only 5 for teamwork and he might decide to be more selfish and choose the shooting option although there might be a better passing option available.

Also Don't under estimate creativity this will govern what the player can actually see. It's all well and good making a good choice from a limited amount of options.

I think with any attribute you have to realise it goes hand in hand with several other attributes as Cleon has pointed out in her epic thread :)

Archived