want to have no official logos/uniforms

Is there a way for me to get rid of all of the official logos and uniforms? In other words, the current setup for a Scottish Football League team (i.e. Stranraer) or a Conference South team (i.e. Truro City) is exactly what I want for clubs such as Celtic and Chelsea, no official logos, no official uniforms - just the basic generic uniforms and logos that the lower-level teams get. In other words, the exact opposite of what most people want.

I am confused on why posts are not showing up. I am told that they need to be approved by a moderator - does it usually take this long? It's been hours. If one of my posts is not "approved," will I be informed as to why or will I instead wait and wait and wait for it to post, long after it has been denied?

Back on topic, if anybody has any ideas, please share. I think I was able to do this with the game several years ago by deleting folders with real kits/logos, but now it is not quite as easy to do. I think those kits/logos are now in compressed files or something.

I just like how it looks. I don't know how else to put it. It just seems much cooler to me. Yes, I know this seems strange to a lot of people, but it is how I would prefer the look of my Football Manager game to be. I also really like the idea of every single team in Football Manager to have the same style (no official logos/kits) from every level down to the random teams that show up in the cup competitions.

Archived