Football Manager 2009 neutral site tactical considerations question

Anyone still playing or who remembers 09? I finally got my QPR squad to the promotion playoff final at Wembley and I was wondering if it's ok to use my home tactic which is very very attacking, or play away style and be more defensive basing my style on the odds, pitch dimensions, and weather? Im going up against Stoke which in my book is good because being rivals my squad always comes to play and I've done well against them. The forecast is rainy, I'm the slightest of underdogs. Bottom line, be balanced like I do away? or can you treat neutral sites like home fixtures?

which version? many? any recollection if it wasnt a hinderance on 09 if 09? i used to try to attack everywhere when i started out but i paid dearly for it you basically need to be barcelona to do it. i have to stay back against anyone away even blackpool or i pay for it. i call it the magical dirt rule. thank you for the input im thinking about starting out aggressive then maybe switching but thats never went well for me, it goes counter to your needs, you start off aggressive, go down a goal, then get defensive when you need to be attacking to make it up. and if you attacked away with like chelsea i need to know your quality relative to your opponent.

Bump. I'm gonna play this tomorrow. right now i'm going to use my balanced tactic since i am slight underdogs, if i get like a lot of replies telling me that attacking neutral is fine and will work like attacking at home, ill have to rethink. but im not even going to get a reply i'm sure.

Archived