Virtus Youth Academy

ashton321

SAMA0001.GIF

After failing in Andorra (thank you very much crash dump) I have decided to move to another footballing superpower. San Marino.

With a population of just over 30,000 San Marino are not a big country by any stretch of imagination. They are not famous for very much at all really barring having the oldest working constitution in the world, and also being home to Imola.

My aim with a team for San Marino will be to use just academy players to grow the greatest team in San Marino. (Original idea from Makoto Nakamura). Aftetr becoming the greatest side in San Marino I will move on to try to compete in Europe.

I will never buy a player in the whole challenge I am allowed to sell players as I hope to have a huge stadium built, one named after me would be nice. The team I have chosen is

S.S. Virtus

SS_Virtus_logo.png

Virtus do not really have any type of history to speak of apart from a Federal Trophy (Charity Shield) win in 1988. They are the only team from the small town of Acquaviva.

(Note :- I am currently in the middle of season one, I have ran a test save and did 10 seasons in holiday mode and had no crashes so we should be safe.

S.S Virtus- Campionato Sammarinese- 2011/12 End of Season Update

SS_Virtus_logo.png

Table | Graph | Squad | Transfers | Finances

The League was not great to be honest. It was a tight league and with a few games to go we looked like we may be able to get into the playoffs. In the end we just never seemed to be able to kick on when we needed to. It was a frustrating season to say the least. The board looked into getting rid of me at the end of the year but I somehow managed to keep my job and get them to increase the junior coaching budget.

Trofeo Federale for some reason we were entered into this, these become my first games in charge. We did ok getting to the final but we were never good enough against last years champions.

Taca Titano the FA Cup was eventful, we got through the group stages with no real problems. We some how managed to squeeze through a 1/4 final that we should have lost. In the semis we must have used our luck as the opposing team scored two penalties and 95th minute winner. We were out just as I was starting to dream about a final.

Stars

Jose Adolofo Hirsch an amazing season from Jose he did really well and was voted the best player in the league. There is a massive downside that he has decided to leave over the summer which is going to leave me short not pleased.

Stefano Sacco an Italian defender who has duel nationality, I think he will be called into the San Marino squad next year if he keeps up his great form.

Years Best Youth Prospect

Martin Passariello 14 year old striker came through in a fairly poor intake. He will have a big role to play this year with Hirsch leaving even at 14. Him and and another 14 year old from my intake have already been called into the San Marino under 21s this year.

Aims:

Try and improve the position in the league.

Get the club to improve the coaching budget again.

Career So Far

Season    Division       Pos  Champions Group          Achievements
2011/12    CS             7th       N/A                   N/A

S.S Virtus- Campionato Sammarinese- 2012/13 End of Season Update

SS_Virtus_logo.png

Table| Squad | Transfers | Finances

We did ok in the league we spent all year in the top three and always looked like we were going to go through. In the Champions group it was a lot tougher but we went into the last game with a chance to win the title. We had to win and Faetano had to get at least a point, they scored in the last minute to seal the title.

Champions Table

Taca Titano the FA Cup was eventful again, we rode our luck but managed to squeeze to the final. In the final we dominated and should have won in normal time but in the end penalities delivered my first trophy.

Stars

Angelo Schettino came in the intake last year and has made the centre half spot his own. He is another who will get better and better but has had a great debut season..

Stefano Sacco he became captain this year with Hirsch leaving and performed brillitantly, he still has not been called up to San Marino squad but I expect it next year.

Years Best Youth Prospect

Guliano Lorenzi is a centre midfielder who will be really good. He is already in my first team and I hope he will be for a long time to come.

Aims:

Try and improve the position in the league. - Yes big time

Get the club to improve the coaching budget again. They did

Aims:

Improve the coaching again

Have fun in Europe

Win the league

Career So Far

Season    Division       Pos  Champions Group          Achievements
2011/12    CS             7th       N/A                   N/A
2012/13    CS             2nd      2nd                   Cup Winners  

Archived