Why allways injuries when I substitute the player????

Now I am sick of you! That's it.

3 season, 13 time I had the same situation: i went to tactics menu, chose substitute, and confirmed. the game stoped and told me that that player that I wanted to changen is injuried (after the match he get 1 to 6 month injuries). Now, tell me how sick is that???? You want to tell me that this is normal???

And please stop to complein that it is something wrong with my system, or the game, it is only one thing: your broken code! It get with every season, with every match more broken and broken.

Look, I don't want to judge you, but please, do YOUR job. because it is me and milion of other people how are paying for your work.

and of course, because of your stupid system I change the best player at 8.5 to 10 with a condition above 85%, to don't get them injuried (beacause I saw this idiotic stuff from you too, where my best players are getting injuried for stupidities). And even then, they get injuried after the confirm button. It doesn't seem normal... that's my opinion

stop lying and stop acting like a spoilt little brat..

I simply dont believe that it has happened 13 times in a row and with 1-6 months injuries every time.. no way, jose..!

Could you upload your savegame so I can see the problem with my own eyes?

There is no coding issue where making a third substitution invokes a major injury, so it is not a game issue. Perhaps you should think a bit before making your last sub and have a look at all the other factors that affect injuries as well.

Archived