Job Center

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any way to define who applies when I place an advert?

I've looked through the game and can't find anything, so guessing not...

Is there any advantage of using the job center, or am I better off just using the staff search myself?

I personally have only used the job centre if I manage a minor national team, as it can be difficult to identify people interested in the positions of U21 manager etc. For club position I just search myself. Not sure if there are any 'hidden' advantages to using the job centre, would be interesting to find out if there are!

Is there any advantage of using the job center, or am I better off just using the staff search myself?

If you use the job center only those will apply who are interested in your club and tempted by your reputation. However if you search manually for staff you might find better coaches, physios, scouts, A. Managers

If you use the job center only those will apply who are interested in your club and tempted by your reputation. However if you search manually for staff you will find better coaches, physios, scouts, A. Managers

Corrected that for you. Even playing as a top European team in what the game calls an Average League (Ajax) I was lucky to find 2.5 star coaches apply for jobs. In the job centre I could find 4.5-5 star coaches who were interested. I've always tried to find staff as much as possible using the job centre but after 2-3 months of rubbish applications I'll just go to staff search and manually find them.

The adverts are for hiring your own backroom staff, not for finding yourself a job.

Yeah i know but then I'd be the guy placing the advert waiting for joe bloggs to go on to sign on and look through those electronic machines.

Archived