Own Goals

My team is performing great winning cups, doing well in the prem and performing in europe. I dont concede many goals but im conceding lots of own goals. In real life own goals are a pretty rare occurance, they happen of course they do but im 18 games into the season and ive conceded at least 6 already. Is there a way to reduce it or is simply just a poor percentage built into the game?

I'd assume you have low composure defenders, maybe?

but IDK what decides own goals in the MI.

I would wait until the season is over then check the stats and see how many you gave up and see if the majority are from one player or what. 18 games isn't really enough to judge, could just be ****** luck.

I've noticed this with my defenders, usually I just find them in standard situations where they have to clear because theres's a player close and its close to the goal line and it goes wrong. Couple of times its been due to very poor communication between the keeper and a defender

im now 5 games later and another 2 own goals. Its actually getting ridiculous. I dont think its the composure thing because I always make sure to use defenders with high composure. IM currently sitting in a champions league place and have up until recently been performing great but the own goals are now starting to really put a dent in my season.

Where do you check how many own goals your team has conceded and who conceded them?

Archived