transfer update for fm2012?

Offical or un-official updates normally show there head but not seen anything beein preoduced on any affiliated sites (dugout etc). I stopped playing fm 4/5 months ago due to tactics yet again having to be changed every few games cos the AI adapts (yes teams adapt irl but not every single time!). dying to be chelsea so i can sign us a worlclass dm and offload mikel. Oh and play mata on the wing and ramerez in cm LIKE THEY SHOULD BE RDM!!

Dying to know whether there will be any 12.3 patch, making me reluctant to start a new save without knowing whether there will be one. Doesn't want to start a new save only for the patch to come out several days later and make a new save while having to deal with the transfers all over again.

Dying to know whether there will be any 12.3 patch, making me reluctant to start a new save without knowing whether there will be one. Doesn't want to start a new save only for the patch to come out several days later and make a new save while having to deal with the transfers all over again.

I dont think there will be a patch as such but there will be a couple of data updates here there and everywhere

The next official update will be entitled Football Manager 2013. SI never release a post Summer Tranfer Window Update.

Damn right.....And i'm not going to allow Dawson to rot in the reserves,always is the first name on my team sheet :D

Well, god thing you're not in charge of Tottenham in real life then.

dembele is a top 4 club player without doubt... if he was at a top 4 club before his transfer this week we would all be hailing him...

Sigurdsson has also shown his class...

dempsey will also prove to be a top signing...

the amount of goals from midfield in the spurs team is scary..

Archived