Recomend a league that doesn't require work permit, want to start new save

The Bundesliga doesnt require a work permit at all, and there are very limited restrictions for home grown players too. They are required in the Pokal and obviously if you get into Europe. Plus, Germany is the best league on the game :cool:.

The Bundesliga doesnt require a work permit at all, and there are very limited restrictions for home grown players too. They are required in the Pokal and obviously if you get into Europe. Plus, Germany is the best league on the game :cool:.

I don't think I can survive bundesliga if play 2-3 player from my country, any other suggestion ? I prefer if the team can play in UCL, any weak country that maybe only top 2 in the league go through to UCL :D

To pass the time before FM13 (I dont buy FM 13 until the bugs are all ironed out and some decent graphics packs are out) ive decided to start a new save. So far on FM12 ive only had 2 saves. My usual one where I pick a team low down in English leagues in money trouble and I attempt to climb the ladder. Then my 2nd I only decided to start as id become soo bored with the same old leagues and winning everything and wanted a new challenge. I picked the MLS!

The MLS has some good players and is certainly on the rise, but also has some shocking players too! The rules are bonkers though and unless your familar with the draft style rules of NBA etc...id have a read up on the net of the rules.

One thing ive noticed and that you may be interested in is there is no need for work permits. Not a Euro team obviously but the MLS provides an interesting and totally different challenge from anythign else id ever tried on FM and really got my love for the game going again.

Ive signed players from all over the world to my Seattle side. Togo, Angola, China, Australia, Ukraine, Columbia, Mexico, English, Spanish, Austrian etc.....but one thing to remember.....you only get a certain amount of roster spots for over seas players. You can fairly easily get more though but trading. I trade all my worst players away for either a teams 1st round super draft pick or international roster slots. I can have 12 over seas players at the minute and loved that save till after years it keeps going wrong when I try and save. Always seems to be the way with FM, go really far then a silly error crops up despite not using any other homemade patches or downloads etc.

Im looking for another new league to go play in for a while now. Thinking either the Oz league, Austrian, Swiss, Swedish, Danish etc.....something different. Any good suggestions of uncommon leagues to try?

This. 100%.

Also, no squad limit or restrictions. Still need to register players but no 25 man limit.

To pass the time before FM13 (I dont buy FM 13 until the bugs are all ironed out and some decent graphics packs are out) ive decided to start a new save. So far on FM12 ive only had 2 saves. My usual one where I pick a team low down in English leagues in money trouble and I attempt to climb the ladder. Then my 2nd I only decided to start as id become soo bored with the same old leagues and winning everything and wanted a new challenge. I picked the MLS!

The MLS has some good players and is certainly on the rise, but also has some shocking players too! The rules are bonkers though and unless your familar with the draft style rules of NBA etc...id have a read up on the net of the rules.

One thing ive noticed and that you may be interested in is there is no need for work permits. Not a Euro team obviously but the MLS provides an interesting and totally different challenge from anythign else id ever tried on FM and really got my love for the game going again.

Ive signed players from all over the world to my Seattle side. Togo, Angola, China, Australia, Ukraine, Columbia, Mexico, English, Spanish, Austrian etc.....but one thing to remember.....you only get a certain amount of roster spots for over seas players. You can fairly easily get more though but trading. I trade all my worst players away for either a teams 1st round super draft pick or international roster slots. I can have 12 over seas players at the minute and loved that save till after years it keeps going wrong when I try and save. Always seems to be the way with FM, go really far then a silly error crops up despite not using any other homemade patches or downloads etc.

Im looking for another new league to go play in for a while now. Thinking either the Oz league, Austrian, Swiss, Swedish, Danish etc.....something different. Any good suggestions of uncommon leagues to try?

The Dutch league has some strange rules, but I agree with what you said about the MLS, I attempted to play a season and ended up confusing myself so much that I hurt myself in my confusion.

Yes, that was a pokemon referance

Archived