weegie update - so many transfers missing

apcooolj

a large chunk of italian transfers have not been included in the final weegie update. just take fiorentina for example, there are loads missing. at juventus, conte being set to unemployed is fairly wrong.

obviously im still gonna use this transfer update, and i thank them for their hard work; just want to let everyone know to check the team they're going to manage on the editor before they take control to make sure you have a full squad.

a large chunk of italian transfers have not been included in the final weegie update. just take fiorentina for example, there are loads missing. at juventus, conte being set to unemployed is fairly wrong.

obviously im still gonna use this transfer update, and i thank them for their hard work; just want to let everyone know to check the team they're going to manage on the editor before they take control to make sure you have a full squad.

What transfers are missing in particular?

I agree about Conte though. He's still employed by Juve.

Lots of contracts are wrong too, such as RVP's.

I have moved Cassano from milan to inter and pazzini the other way wasnt done in the last update

and rvp's salery is only the half as Rooney's as I have read he's on a 200000 buck a week

and there's some minor updates in italy other than that I still use it and loooove it Michael :brock:

yea even cassano is still at ac milan... hopefully they do a quick update to the italian league. the reason i wanted to use this one is because the ca/pa is not changed..

even though the other may be bit (alot) more accurate i will have to labor with this one...

unfortunately we'll never get everything in, we do need to work, eat and sleep :) Next time around, if you notice anything missing/incorrect please feel free to let one of the team know and we'll get it sorted.

Absolutely mate, I hear you. Been using these updates for years so got nothing but thanks to anyone who works on these. One thing I have found though - someone may want to research this further - when a player is co-owned, putting him as loaned to another club doesnt work. For example - Viviano has joined Fiorentina on loan from Palermo, but because Viviano is down as being co-owned by Palermo and Inter, editing him as loaned to Fiorentina doesnt work unless you make him fully owned by Palermo (which he now is in real life and loaned to Fiorentina). Destro to Roma was another transfer not done. Like I said before, thanks for all the work, people should check some transfers at various clubs before they start a game. Ive done too much now to go back and start another game with Pazzini at Milan and Cassano at Inter. :(

unfortunately we'll never get everything in, we do need to work, eat and sleep :) Next time around, if you notice anything missing/incorrect please feel free to let one of the team know and we'll get it sorted.

Yer, the whole Greek League hasn't even been started let alone a few missing.

You got our hopes up when you said you would join forces with other community members.

You should call it the 'Major Leagues only update'

I have spend hours and hours with finding news about the leagues I know most about. Just as the other scouts did. The editors of the Weegie team then spend hours and hours of their free time to add all those information in the game.

If you/someone know(s) so much more about a particular league, then please feel free to post in in the Weegie data issue topic on sortitoutsi.net. We can only find and add info that we know about. Your help will be very much appreciated.

:)on the latest update the Richard Hughes(AFC Bournemouth)is not the correct is not the correct person,the one in the update is Welsh,irl he's Scottish,the Welsh one's stats are CA23-PA28,the real Hughes is not in the game i've created him with all his history/stats in my save,,,,,,it maybe the same in other updates as well?

usually weegie is the most comprehensive update, but now i am quite disappointed with FM2012 latest update, now i am stick with pro's update.

:)They've done the best job yet on AFC Bournemouth(updates)i've seen,check on Pro's update if the Richard Hughes is Welsh,he's the wrong one,easey mistake to make lol

The LFC Marshall update does seem to be the best in terms of transfers etc, but he's done an awful job with the kits. If you want that sort of thing to be right you'll have to spend a good half an hour sorting them out yourself.

:)Yes,i'll be sorting it the weekend,in the end i'll choose the latest of the updates!

Google LFC Marshalls FM12 update, by far the best around.
The LFC Marshall update does seem to be the best in terms of transfers etc, but he's done an awful job with the kits. If you want that sort of thing to be right you'll have to spend a good half an hour sorting them out yourself.

It doesn't take a genius to move people from one club to another- the problem with LFC Marshall update is that some of the ca/pa and attribute changes are speculative at best. Too much had been changed!

Archived