Will FM13 be available in Windows Store in Win8?

Lii

The game requires Steam to install, simple as that. You can buy it from many places - but they will give you a code to put into Steam. As for physical copies of the game you'll still have to use Steam (and install it if you haven't already) to install the game.

I brought FM over the last three years in steam, good way to have the game quicker in my regions, and about £20 cheaper.. i temped by those facts in last year when i experienced in the first time..

but i find it a bit boring when my machine stop working at all when i'm running the game via steam, i tried everything like removing Anti-Virus programmes etc..

so i've decided I'll keep playing FM12 until i can buy the game via shops..

one question if i can avoid downloading the demo or not :D When I'm playing the new version via Demo, i hate to get back to the older game.. and i find it bad to play the game in demo with only one country.. I find it's good to play the first game with full game ''additional players from all world'' :herman:

• SI Staff

The Windows 8 store is only for Metro apps. Other software listed on the store would be links to buy it from elsewhere.

Football Manager is not a mobile app, so therefore won't be sold via the Windows 8 store. Nor will it work on Windows RT devices, such as the first version of Surface. It may work on the more expensive Intel version of Surface when that is released, but we will not be offering tech support on it, as we're not supporting the device.

Microsoft really do need to start explaining this to their potential customers before said customers update their systems.

Archived