i need a world class DM for around 20-22 million

andy1251

Veloso for sure - pure class, also have a look at L.Diarra from portsmouth - Quality, or Bodmar from Lyon - who is just amazing imo.

Lloris is a bit to much imo, highest i would go is £18M, For a young keeper - i would go for Neuer (sp) who IMO i think is better than Lloris.

Veloso would be the best but seing he's not available I'd suggest Bodmer but I guess he's moved on too?

Then I'd recommend Denílson from Arsenal and if you can't get him, look at Lassana Diarra who'll cost you approximately 15 mio.

I would agree with Alou Diarra he is one of my favourite players on football manager, he is cheapish ( around 7m maybe ) , he is great in the air, and bangs in some spectacular goals.

Also maybe look at ahmed barrusso, if you are early in the game he may not have developed to his full potential yet but can usually be bought cheap and becomes great!

Fabregas is a brillance playmaker DMC (Pirlo type). but dont expect him to tackle and win back possessions too often. He is not classified as the same category of players being named here. They are more of the destroyer kind of DMC unlike Fabregas.

Obi Mikel is awesome as well although his tacking/marking aren't world class but hes more suitable for the DMC role due to his beast-like physical attributes and work rate.

Archived