Adebayor, Villa, Ibra & Eto'o

jams1234

Okay I'm playing as Barcelona in first season and I play one up front, out of Adebayor, Villa, Ibraimovic and Eto'o, with it usually being Ibrahimovic. So who do you think I should be playing?

I think you should change so you play 2 up front as you have two targetmen (Ibra and Ade) and two fast strikers (Villa and Eto'o), and they would play off each other perfectly. Rotate Ibrahimovic and Adebayor and rotate Villa and Eto'o.

How did you buy those three in season one?

I think you should change so you play 2 up front as you have two targetmen (Ibra and Ade) and two fast strikers (Villa and Eto'o), and they would play off each other perfectly. Rotate Ibrahimovic and Adebayor and rotate Villa and Eto'o.

How did you buy those three in season one?

Since only playing a short game, sold a lot of really good youngsters like Bojan, and dos Santos.

I know, stupid but did'nt see the point in keeping them if I was only gunna play a couple of seasons.

Adebayor is probably the best striker on the game and if playing only 1 upfront, I would probably play him. Saying that, Ibrahimovic is just as good I guess and not too much of a difference between the two. Would definitely not play Eto'o and Villa if playing with only 1 upfront though. Ade and Ibra are far better in that role.

But tbh, like suggested above, change your formation to play 2 striker as all 4 of them are guaranteed goal scorers. Pair a TM (Ade and Ibra) and a FS (Eto'o and Villa) together and you cant go wrong really.

Since only playing a short game, sold a lot of really good youngsters like Bojan, and dos Santos.

I know, stupid but did'nt see the point in keeping them if I was only gunna play a couple of seasons.

And who else did you sell?

Because you need a lot of money to buy those strikers mate!!

And who else did you sell?

Because you need a lot of money to buy those strikers mate!!

Ronaldinho, Abidal, Zambrotta & Valdes.. thats all i think.

And to the poster above, no I dint use the editor.

play adebeyor... he scores alot

how did he sign these players? blatent shenanigans! a form of cheating. taking over the teams perhaps

I've never seen Ibrahimovic sold, let alone first season. Ade would cost around 70million and Villa about 45million.

can't see you really getting that much from the sale of the players you said!

wouldn't mind a screen shot of transfers page

You people should relax more, he just asked simple question and youre debating "if this is passible or not" (and screenshot asking...cmon, he doesnt need to prove you anything...). Passible or not, we still can and should help hem.

Now about this topic: the only way to keep them all is rotation. If you dont rotate them, after few months they will make request to be put on transfer list which is a 100% sell.

Archived