type/kind of hair styles

yury86

i would like to say that i am so sad to know that there are not available some new hair styles in the fm2013.

think little disappointed too.

i hope there will be available in the next patch of the fm2013 or in the fm2014.

the reason is, it seems pretty funny if seeing puyol's hair as the short cropped square hair in the 3d match engine.

also, i can not re-create the previous legendary players such as ronaldinho, edgar davids, david seaman, rafael marquez, alessandro nesta, in the fm2013 because of the limitation of the hair styles.

I used to love playing Taribo West in Pro Evolution Soccer because of his hair. You reminded me of that.

To your point, I think it's only a matter of time before SI Games implement more realism in the look of the footballers. They have already done some work on altering the sizes of the footballers for FM13.

I used to love playing Taribo West in Pro Evolution Soccer because of his hair. You reminded me of that.

To your point, I think it's only a matter of time before SI Games implement more realism in the look of the footballers. They have already done some work on altering the sizes of the footballers for FM13.

nice to know it and i hope it becomes real in the next fm2013 patch or in the fm2014.

Isn't there an unofficial hair pack for FM12?

as far as i know, the only available hair pack is only for the regen and this is not displayed in the 3d match engine, only displayed as a 2d picture in their profile table/grid.

if the unofficial hair pack for the fm2012 you mentioned above is displayed in the 3d match engine, may i ask you where is the download link for it?

i would like to download and see it.

just for information.

well, the common kind/type of the hair styles are:

straight,

curly,

dreadlocks.

and

bald,

square,

exceed ear a little bit,

gap between ear and shoulder,

shoulder,

more than shoulder.

then

tied,

un-tied.

also, do not forget

mohawk.

for the examples:

puyol's hair styles is: curly, shoulder, un-tied.

nesta's hair styles is: straight, gap between ear and shoulder, un-tied.

ronaldinho's hair style is: curly, more than shoulder, tied.

edgar david's hair style is, dreadlocks, more than shoulder, tied.

balotelli's hair style is: bald, mohawk.

zidane's hair style is: baldness.

david seaman's hair style is: straight, more than shoulder, tied.

maradona's hair style is: curly, exceed ear a little bit.

I can't believe there is a discussion about hairstyles, what has happened to the forum??

As far as I'm concerned all the players are faceless/hairless entities, just numbers running around the pitch. Any football manager who spends more time looking at a player's hair than at his feet or the ball needs to take a long, hard look at themselves, if you can find a mirror in the closet....:D

Archived