FM13 New team

wazza

For the first time ever I do not know which team to take over in the next version of the game.

In previous versions Ive started with my favoiurite club, Ive started at a top foreign club, a top english club a low foreign and low english club and have always been successful. I need a real challenge and I like to manage the top players after 2 or 3 seasons before they go out of the game and you are left with names you havnt heard. Is anyone in this predicament or do you know who you will manage.

Go with a Pompey save, no money, in administration, if you have an updated DB, then they won't have many players, certainly a challenge!

Sounds good. I took over Plymouth in FM12 who were in Div3 with no money. Risdale left as chairman only for me to be taken over by a tycoon during my first season. I still got promotion however in that first season without spending a penny, but after that the new tycoon backed me and we eventually got into Premiership

I usually start unemployed playing in Brazil.

So far since FM2006 iv fallen in love with several teams this way.

Grèmio, Ji-Parana, SE Gama, EC Juventude, CS Sergipe, C Náutico Capibaribe.. oh and Figueirense (my fav team)

I wonder what team I will fall in love with in FM13..

For the first time ever I do not know which team to take over in the next version of the game.

In previous versions Ive started with my favoiurite club, Ive started at a top foreign club, a top english club a low foreign and low english club and have always been successful. I need a real challenge and I like to manage the top players after 2 or 3 seasons before they go out of the game and you are left with names you havnt heard. Is anyone in this predicament or do you know who you will manage.

Have you considered Russia? A lot of money sloshing around. May be worth running a save with a "dummy" profile then when a new Russian club gets huge investment retire and take them on with your real profile. Could be imbalanced though, which may be the case in real life as time will tell.

Having a real challenge and managing top players in 2-3 years is not really possible. If you want a real challenge you have to start at the bottom or try a different continent. Brazil is an interesting league, I'd recommend that. Or a custom league, as mentioned earlier.

I always start whit Partizan Belgrade (Serbia) the challenge is to win a UEFA competition (the Serbian league is not such a challenge whit this team) especially when your board keeps selling your best players every year

Archived