Right Back Decision

Piddy

I have had bids of 2 million accepted for both Justin Hoyte and Anthony Vanden Borre and they both want similar wages, but i'm not sure who to get.

Justin Hoyte is english so would help with selecting my champions league squad and is also quite well rounded and can cover the centre back position if need be.

However, Vanden Borre is younger and more versatile, but less good defensively.

So i was just wondering who you think i should go for, and also what your experiences are with each of them.

I'm Ipswich btw, about to start my 4th season, 8.0.2 patch.

seeing as they'll be mainly back up, i'm going to opt for hoyte as he's more reliable.

thanks for the advice :thup:

on a different note, derby have just bid 5 million for my back up keeper, stuart taylor (my number one is lloris) and his value is 5 million, should i risk it and ask for more, or just accept?

i'm asking here because i dont want to start a new thread, help would be great :D

seeing as they'll be mainly back up, i'm going to opt for hoyte as he's more reliable.

thanks for the advice :thup:

on a different note, derby have just bid 5 million for my back up keeper, stuart taylor (my number one is lloris) and his value is 5 million, should i risk it and ask for more, or just accept?

i'm asking here because i dont want to start a new thread, help would be great :D

I wouldn't, it's quite hard sometimes to find back up 'keepers.

If its an open offer, they'll probably be willing to pay a little more but not a lot. I wouldnt do anything to that offer until the deadline date however. In the meantime, scout as many GK's as you can that you think will come to your side. Guys like Enyeama, Lobont, Costil and some older guys as well. If you find a few that'll be available for 5M or less and are better than Taylor (which isnt very hard in all fairness), then bid for the player you scouted and bring him in instead and also accept the offer for Taylor. Keep in mind that should anything go wrong with the player you've bid for, you can always cancel the Taylor deal at the last minute as well. :thup:

Archived