Fm12 one save game only

I start a new save about rvery 2/3 weeks after about 10 game years. By that time I get offered on of the top jobs & can't stand that sort of scenario. Not do I want to just play the same save all the time.

I really enjoy setting up a poor team from scratch & winning something with them; taking job offers, etc.

Each to his own, I guess.

Ive always played with 1 save, currently Newcastle in FM12 winning the Premiership the last 3 seasons on the trot along with doing the trebble 2 out of those 3 seasons. Only thing I didn't win was Champions cup. Finished my 11th season after previously been with Everton and Plymouth. Wanted to have another crack at the Champs cup with Newcastle but now FM13 is just round the corner cant find the motivation. Wife has told me to start a new save or something as Im like a bear with a sore head waiting

I originally only planned to play with 1 saved game on fm12 but 10-15 saves later ...

How do you get time for 10-15 saves, your seasons must be really short in them. Im constantly playing the game and have notched up 11 seasons in 1 save

I always play with one save - take my team from rags to riches, carefully build up the entire club and play until either I get bored or the new FM comes out. Doing that more than once would be far too much effort.

Archived