The Great Dual San Marino Challenge!

TheIrishKid

Hi guys, just gonna keep posting on this epic challenge, taking San Marino, the club, from Serie C2/A (4th tier) and San Marino the country, (ranked 207th out of 208 in the world) to Champions League and Club World Cup glory and with the national team, winning the Euros and the World Cup. I know this is hard (maybe 50-60 seasons), but I'm gonna give it a go. I'll try and post updates when and I can, same with screenshots.will update soon. TIK

Hey guys, into early November in my first season, made and incredible start to the season, 30 points from 11 league games and in the Second round of the Serie C Cup. Thanks SoloTitano, support really helps, I'm going on holiday soon, so won't be able to post then will try and get regular updates out. However, back to the managing, there have been some truly shocking results with the NT. 8-0 against Holland, 7-0 against Sweden, 4-1 against Moldova and finally 3-2 against ANDORRA after going 1-0 and 2-1 up. Thanks for the support guys. Will post soon. TIK.

Archived