8 million posts.

Someone may well make post number 8 million today. I think they should get a prize for doing so.

And so should I for suggesting it.

Apparently there was going to be a prize but you've spoilt the surprise so they have changed their minds. Well done.:p

Personally think that only people that have been on the forums for at least a year, should be able to suggest such things.

What if the person has been on the forums for less than a year but has more post's than you? Surely post's are more relevant in this context? :p

Because it means you have no life. As you are, on average (probably), longer than the other user per day.

Fair point, but as there are many that make more posts than I do per day are they all sad? However you don't have to spend that long on a forum to make 10 post's in a day (I guess that's around my average?) and in the summer I don't have that much to do so I wouldn't call it sad. What makes you better because you signed up 3/4 years earlier?

Fair point, but as there are many that make more posts than I do per day are they all sad? However you don't have to spend that long on a forum to make 10 post's in a day (I guess that's around my average?) and in the summer I don't have that much to do so I wouldn't call it sad. What makes you better because you signed up 3/4 years earlier?

Because I'm awesome [/facts]

Archived