remove graphics/make all default

i really dislike the licensed kits and logos and like having all teams have the default shield logos based on the kits. i tried deleting all the .pngs and it made all the teams have no logos or kits at all. i also tried deleting the .cfg files and the game refused to open. i searched everywhere and i can't find any answers on how to do this. its fm2011

i really dislike the licensed kits and logos and like having all teams have the default shield logos based on the kits. i tried deleting all the .pngs and it made all the teams have no logos or kits at all. i also tried deleting the .cfg files and the game refused to open. i searched everywhere and i can't find any answers on how to do this. its fm2011

Are you saying you want logos that arent in the game but based on the logos you get on the kits?

If the logos arent in the game you will have replace them with new ones downloaded elsewhere, because they dont exist in the game.

Like Fraz said, go to the skinning hideout or try a site like sortitoutsi.

Are you saying you want logos that arent in the game but based on the logos you get on the kits?

If the logos arent in the game you will have replace them with new ones downloaded elsewhere, because they dont exist in the game.

Like Fraz said, go to the skinning hideout or try a site like sortitoutsi.

I went to the skinning hideout and never got a response. and i want all the logos in the game to be like the default shield logos, ie. what the premier league and the german bundesliga have. i like customizing the kits in the editor and i see that even though some teams have the licensed kits, they all have the generic kits anyway in the editor. i was wondering if it was possible to just get rid of the licensed kits and make every team default

Archived