Problems With beta Keys from gamestop - *RESOLVED*

No-one will get nay codes until the last minute. Seriously, how many threads on beta is needed now!

I used Shopto to Preorder about 10 days ago and got my code straight away so how many more threads do you want?

The guy may not have used the search option but is worried about his preorder and the money he is paying out so you could at least be right with your reply, give him a break.

I used Shopto to Preorder about 10 days ago and got my code straight away so how many more threads do you want?

The guy may not have used the search option but is worried about his preorder and the money he is paying out so you could at least be right with your reply, give him a break.

I second that. Less moaning and more helping works. :thup:

How come people are getting the Beta code with other partners yet the main partner, the one you have to have to play the game (STEAM) isn't giving out the codes yet?

Or, am I just one of the 'unlucky ones' as usual who has spent £30 on FM13 via steam pre-order who hasn't got a code yet?

Anyone bought with Steam got a code yet?

I payed for my pre-order with steam as well tlm_77 and I haven't recieved a code either. As its direct through steam, I'm thinking they may not even bother sending us a code because they can already vouch for the authentication of our purchase.

• Administrators

Will also find out what's going on in regards to Steam codes - whether they'll send them out or whether your account will automatically be able to download the beta because it's already been processed directly through Steam.

Will also find out what's going on in regards to Steam codes - whether they'll send them out or whether your account will automatically be able to download the beta because it's already been processed directly through Steam.

Well the pre-order is listed in my games, I don't usually pre-order on steam so I'm not sure if this is normal or will turn into the beta?

SI , i didn't received my beta code yet from my pre order ( belgium - bol.com) .

What can I do ?

Many haven't yet had their codes through - myself included. There's nothing untoward there, as the beta isn't yet released. The purpose of this thread was to address a retailer who had seemed to renege on their promise to send a code at all, it wasn't a complaint about non receipt of a code. If you're still worried, try contacting the shop you brought from themselves, as SI and Sega don't control how the individual retailers send out their codes.

Thank you for this Neil. I was one of those happy to wait quietly until the beta was released and then panic if I couldn't access it but an answer on this would be great!

Many haven't yet had their codes through - myself included. There's nothing untoward there, as the beta isn't yet released. The purpose of this thread was to address a retailer who had seemed to renege on their promise to send a code at all, it wasn't a complaint about non receipt of a code. If you're still worried, try contacting the shop you brought from themselves, as SI and Sega don't control how the individual retailers send out their codes.

Ok thank u for the quick reply !

Try searching, GMG have said they will be releasing the keys later and their blog will update to tell you that. Nevermind, not like it's been said on threads on here already.

As found on GMG help page:

Keys are being distributed today. You will get these prior to the Beta starting.

:)

• Administrators

Anyone who has a gamestop 'digital' purchase you need to contact the retailer as they should have your codes. Anyone who purchased from a gamestop store you need to go into the store with valid proof of purchase.

Thanks.

• Administrators

Anyone who has pre-ordered from Steam DOES NOT need an activation code, the game will be available in your library automatically following the beta release and you'll be able to download it from there.

Thanks.

Anyone who has pre-ordered from Steam DOES NOT need an activation code, the game will be available in your library automatically following the beta release and you'll be able to download it from there.

Thanks.

I know it's probably pointless to ask, but any info on beta ETA?

Thanks.

Thanks for this, had assumed this would be the case but nice to have it confirmed.

Archived