Is this in FM13......?

All football managers have their own way....can we, go to a new club....ban mobiles, ban social media, ban late nights out, awkward training sessions, major personnel/formation changes.....(or reverse of these) & lots more.....

Basically have a more customisable real life approach in our own personal thoughts of management.

This way players may agree or disagree and/or not break rules.....Footballers leave for reasons above....

also

Having played Fifa 13 and been extremely impressed with the (chemistry).....many times i`ve bought say a unknown Brazilian with good stats and he gelled instantly..(diff. language, no friends/family, new country)...without a word of English.......FM needs something like this.....it will make scouting more fun.....

For me buying a needed player....I find the stats i want...price i can afford...then instantly get him.....because there is no drop in performance.....

On FM, staff should be a translator, dietition, phsycology...list goes on...what teams want and can afford.

a bit hard to read, but lots of good ideas.....hopefully in FM13

thanks

All football managers have their own way....can we, go to a new club....ban mobiles, ban social media, ban late nights out, awkward training sessions, major personnel/formation changes.....(or reverse of these) & lots more.....

Basically have a more customisable real life approach in our own personal thoughts of management.

This way players may agree or disagree and/or not break rules.....Footballers leave for reasons above....

also

Having played Fifa 13 and been extremely impressed with the (chemistry).....many times i`ve bought say a unknown Brazilian with good stats and he gelled instantly..(diff. language, no friends/family, new country)...without a word of English.......FM needs something like this.....it will make scouting more fun.....

For me buying a needed player....I find the stats i want...price i can afford...then instantly get him.....because there is no drop in performance.....

On FM, staff should be a translator, dietition, phsycology...list goes on...what teams want and can afford.

thanks

For players "breaking rules", these can't be implemented due to legal reasons. As for instant gelling of a foreign player, this is unrealistic. FM is really, in my mind, a football management simulator, rather than a game.

Kinda off topic, but...

One thing that I always found really hard is to assign the Adaptability attribute to a player. Say a player never played or lived abroad -- how do you set it up? I almost always left for the game to decide (unless something about the player background indicated that it was not the case).

I think that there are many ways to improve this side of the game. Rich clubs could make it easier for players from abroad to adapt. I also think that the squad management side of the game also should have sort of a 'new player acceptance' rating, depending on many aspects of the game. See what is happening to Hulk right now. I've never seen that in FM. :)

Just saying

its already in the game the language barrier, try buy 5-6 players from different nation, and have 5 locals on the pitch, the results for the first year gonna be a little messy, and on the assistants report tab he will say theres a language problem between the players...

i acutally had this problem when i got promoted and went off get some cheap foreigners for my team, the results were devastating although the skills were ok for the league

also

thanks

You want these in FM13, 2 days before the Beta is out? You obviously haven't been watching the vblogs on here.

And dont compare FM to Fifa.

• Administrators

'Chemistry' as such is already in the game, it's called adaptability and players with a low adaptability will struggle to play in a different country with a differing set of players. As someone else has said, the 'twittergate'-esque moments can't be included for legal reasons.

'Chemistry' as such is already in the game, it's called adaptability and players with a low adaptability will struggle to play in a different country with a differing set of players. As someone else has said, the 'twittergate'-esque moments can't be included for legal reasons.

Out of interest do you know what the specific legal reasons are for this?

Archived