Football Manager 2013 Mega Packs?

Lone Gooner

Hi Everyone,

Just a general query really, I wonder how long after release we would have to wait before there will be any mega packs available for things like Logos and Kits etc? As its very rare to find Mega Packs for Kits and Logos when I have looked for FM12 when it came out. Or will people just use the graphics they use currently for FM 12? I think the only thing that wont be able to be used is Kits?

Sorry for the post, but just wondered if I should wait for any new packs after FM is released or just keep my FM 12 graphics I have at the moment.

Andrew

Erm rbcuk...I think you may have missed the subtlty of mons' response...read it again...

we're not allowed to talk about that on here. SI should really sort that out tbh ;)

By posting that link it will ensure this thread is closed... :s

Hi Everyone,

Just a general query really, I wonder how long after release we would have to wait before there will be any mega packs available for things like Logos and Kits etc? As its very rare to find Mega Packs for Kits and Logos when I have looked for FM12 when it came out. Or will people just use the graphics they use currently for FM 12? I think the only thing that wont be able to be used is Kits?

Sorry for the post, but just wondered if I should wait for any new packs after FM is released or just keep my FM 12 graphics I have at the moment.

Andrew

I'm still using logo's designed for FM08, and they work with FM13. Keep what you've already got, they'll be fine.

Archived