No1 for 20 years - More or less the only 1 for 20 years

This has been the problem with Football Manager for at least the last 3-4 years. No competition so lack of effort put into the game. The new game has the exact same match engine, the same AI its just poor poor poor.

I've already seen massive problems with the beta and these problems are ones that cant be fixed in 2 weeks so they will be present for the final game. In my new game Everton instantly sell their best players such as Baines, Fellaini and sign rubbish to replace them such as Reo Coker. It's a sign of things to come that teams are not keeping their better players and are not strengthening.

SI you need to fix the match engine and fix the AI. Stop messing about with graphics and things such as interviews. These features are pointless and a waste of time.

Semi-Agreed.

The game is close to incredible, but not yet..

Ask the majority of FM fans and 95% will request a much improved AI to make the game competitive and playable for the long run and stop faffing with all the bells and whistles which are completely unnecessary (layout, FMC, versus)

This has been the problem with Football Manager for at least the last 3-4 years. No competition so lack of effort put into the game. The new game has the exact same match engine, the same AI its just poor poor poor.

I've already seen massive problems with the beta and these problems are ones that cant be fixed in 2 weeks so they will be present for the final game. In my new game Everton instantly sell their best players such as Baines, Fellaini and sign rubbish to replace them such as Reo Coker. It's a sign of things to come that teams are not keeping their better players and are not strengthening.

SI you need to fix the match engine and fix the AI. Stop messing about with graphics and things such as interviews. These features are pointless and a waste of time.

Sorry I dont semi agree

I fully agree!! SI makes us think they have made massive changes but all I see is more interview questions and new interface

This looks like a copy and paste job to me :D

If you have constructive criticisms make them in the appropriate places please, these generalisations actually make you look rather silly when so many major changes are pretty obvious.

Archived