FM13 Rate My Regen Thread

PequenoGenio

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before you check his attributes, check his name.

To be honest, I don't know if he is a regen or not, though I've always assumed he is.

He started at Stuttgart and was bought by Real Madrid. That is where I first saw him. A year later and 55 million pounds he was mine.

While his stats are very good, how can you not have a guy with that name?

Anyway, he's been brilliant for me. Moved him to forward and 32 goals and 35 assists and the Treble in his first full season.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128451382

Just had what is by far the best season I've had of a regen ever. And it was only his second season:

thiagohen1.png

Stat wise I've had better (although Thiago Henrique there is quite awesome, though lacking in one or two key areas that I'm currently building). I signed him in the middle of my second season with Frankfurt when I saw FC Copenhagen wanting him, I scouted him and thought he looked quite alright.

A season+ later and this is his goal tally:

thiagohen2.png

He destroyed the previous record for goals in the CL ever and tied Gerd Müllers 40 goal Bundesliga campaign in the 70's. Was topscorer in all the competitions he participated in and only what, 7/8 goals from beating Messi's 71/7 goal campaign last season? I'm blown away. And only now at the very beginning of my 4th season (his third in game) has the Brazilian national team the sense to let him start :)

Time for me to share some of my finds. Currently managing Lille in 2019.

First up, Paulo Caceres. Signed from Velez for £1.4m when he was 18.

caceresr.jpg

Secondly, Calin Ilie. Signed from Porto for a whopping £28m. I normally don't spend that much money on one player but he's one of the best CB's in the game and I was conceding far too many goals. Been fantastic for the 2 seasons I've had him and will be worth every penny over the next 10 seasons.

ilieq.jpg

Thirdly, his defensive partner, Imad Fellahi. Signed for £10m from RC Lens when he was 18/19.

fellahi.jpg

Ilias El Amrani. Signed for £13m from Manchester United. Since signing him, United have tried to buy him back for £23m and I've also turned down a £30m bid from Liverpool.

elamrani.jpg

Andy Hely. Signed for £7m when he was just 17 from Stade Rennais.

hely.jpg

Finally, Fernando Romero. The 6'6" target man signed for £2.7m from Partizan.

romerov.jpg

I've found so far that the best young regens come at a higher price than previous Fm's, which I like, but these guys have all proved brilliant value for money so far.

4C792524A6156116B13B3D95E11DA18372C57589

9951BF9E90185E616D013F88FDEE9FA994BBD49C

some you havn't seen and some developments. second guy is just insane, he scored 5 in a reserve game.

145CCB05CB9922730CBCFEA5D6D0092CF957E2E3

he is now full England international

C9BBF7D2C3F065F10F17528C4C82531953FF768E

DDB57B74F17678978915C75136F9121E685B4472

full wales international, and only one from my acadamy

842018A55B3ACDCE95DBDED39137E3748DDC195E

and the one from Ross county, full International for scotland

D9ACF2010004FFC4E2F169DAA0F8329FD74893EC

cheap buy as cover for that position, not registered due to Alaba and the guy at the top. only been at the club half a season and acceleration gone from 17 to 20

• 2 weeks later...

Signed this guy for £1.8mil from Standard where he had been since 2012. He was found by my Head of Youth Development who I send out to find young talent and signed by my Director of Football who I used to sign the young talent.

He started his first match during December when I was extremely short on strikers and scored 4 goals against AC Milan! That prompted me to use him again and again, he just kept scoring! He finished the season on 27 goals from 30, was my clubs leading goalscorer and won the golden boot in the league. For a 16 year old I thought that was beyond amazing... Here he is in season 2...

C887CAC100461B2FC1CAA43BFB80E86B55854B72

Got this Australian genius for free from an obscure Australian outfit when he was 18.

Do you by any chance have a screenshot of him when you first noticed him? Or when he first joined you maybe?

Sadly not. To be honest I'm still wondering how on earth he became so good attribute-wise. Roughly, the attribute graphic was half the size it is now. Bare in mind that he's useless with the left foot, so there's quite a inflation of attributes there.

I signed him after I was offered his services by his agent. His previous club was an amateur side. Here's his career story

danieldubroyhistorycare.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Surely I won't be able to counter the accusations for editing him. I have no proof and that's an inconvenience. But look, he's not even my best player!

There are a few Australian clubs with top class youth facilities. AIS is one, Sydney Olympic is another I believe.

Incidentally, along with Daniel Dubroy, I also signed this GK (same last name - Brother?) also from AIS in the same day. He ended challenging Leno for the first choice goalkeeper.

waynedubroyoverviewprof.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Incidentally, along with Daniel Dubroy, I also signed this GK (same last name - Brother?) also from AIS in the same day. He ended challenging Leno for the first choice goalkeeper.

Looking at their birth dates they can't be brothers. But hey, maybe they're cousins :D

Agreed to sign this guy from Cruzeiro for a fee of £5.5m, quite looking forward to having him in the team!

XcclhuK.png

He looks good, but noticing his birthday, was he just a late bloomer in life or did you load the Brazilian leagues half way through a save or something?

Either way he looks good, although he's probably the finished article!

Can still be brothers just not twins. My brother was born in a different year to me :D

Their birthdays are 7 months appart. Unless their mother popped one out, immediately got pregnant again and popped the second out just 7 months later, I doubt they're brothers.

haha I'm not sure that is programmed into the game... Step-brothers...

In my U19s there're two players named Hoxha, both German-Albanian, both born in 2004 but with a month difference. I'm getting sick of all these soap operas in my team :D

Few months away after from 2 years on. Will post those pics shortly. These 2 are my best newgens thus far in fm13. Fontana and Sylla along with 2 others all came from my youth, amazingly had 4 5* new gens in my first season. And 2 4.5*. Was pretty lucky an have bought a couple of other ones as well of course. But not as good as these 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Some really impressive ones listed on these pages!

Just found this kid.....

tomlausev.jpg

He's the best I've ever come across and am trying to sign him for my Cardiff team in the 1st season. He's agreed a 5yr full time deal for £55 a week :)

Only problem is that he'll need and fail to get a work permit. I'm screwed as don't have (and the board won't fund) a link with a foreign team to send players to gain EU status.

But what a beast!!

As expected, failed to get a work permit :( and the board refused to fund a link with a team to get work permits.

Will just have to hope he's not been sold by the time I manage to sort it out. Would hate to miss out on him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got this fella on a free from Crewe.

Iam playing Rangers, some updates are findable in the Rangers thread.

And yes you got the same stats, but youre not really ****** in this save!

qoahl4.png

20sau7l.png

2dkd91f.png

This guy...in context of I'm in my first season with my beloved York City of League 2...picked him up from Billericay Town of the Blue Square South. I've started a few LLM leagues and have found the Conf North/South to have one gem of a player at a random club each time. Scouts rate this guy potentially to be a good prem division player and I certainly have high hopes for him. Need to get him tied down for 5 years though. Not bad for beginning of the save though...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=141036613

Archived