FM13 Rate My Regen Thread

PequenoGenio

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jJs2HWn.png

Got this guy for 10 million when he was 15. Took him 2 years plus a loan spell in the Premier League before he made it into my team but he's been bossing it for 2 seasons now, incredible mental stats for a 20 year old.

jwMBk4T.png

This one cost me a club record 44 million 3 seasons ago from Barcelona but he's everything you need in a winger.

bIg54Km.png

Likewise with this guy, 3 times world player of the year. Only cost 5.5million when he was 18.

SRgtz6y.png

This is probably my top striker, signed for 10million when he was 14. Doesn't perform that great as a poacher, usually plays as my deep lying forward and does well.

K11wYov.png

Probably my favourite player on this version of FM. Cost me 1.3 million when he was 18, found him when he was 16. Got 33 league goals in 21 games last season :cool:

RuKKIBV.png

Also got this striker aged 18 for 875k. Had great technical skill but very poor physical stats. Trained him up over the years and he's finally becoming a top top striker, doing very well for his national team.

1hnHJ9U.png

My final striker is this guy, bought him for 2.5 million when he was 15. He's been behind Junior so far in his career but he's his long term replacement.

Here are my brightest prospects at Southampton at the start of Season Five:

Work Permit Appeal successful, just need to wait a year and a bit until he's 18:

gian_-overview-profile-2.png

Reasonably well rounded wingback:

philipp-plunser_-overview-profile.png

This one is my favourite as he actually came through the academy at Southampton:

alex-sherlock_-overview-profile1.png

Best Scot I've had on FM13, full of flair:

blair-wilkie_-overview-profile2.png

Iam into the 23/24 season now, not much time invested, but wanted to show Duncan Greenwood again and some other players "i" helped achieve big things (i managed Rangers, then switched to Man Utd).

First, my man Duncan Greenwood:

1z1a1hy.png

Then, Sauli Nylund, my Finnish midfielder. I just love him. Playing him in a more offensive role than at Rangers and he scores for fun.

25hmo7r.png

5lb4ud.png

And the player who will eventually replace Greenwood (but he has to wait a few more years on the bench)

2l5bfk.png

And the player who will replace Wilshere (yes i bought Wilshere for 75mil)

o7k9om.png

He looks decent enough for Championship, but he might be too slow for Premier League (in my Standards).

But absolutely an absolutely great Player from such a small country, would like to see more regens from Countrys like that (Or San Marino, Andorra, Grenada etc).

• 3 weeks later...
Just had a regen come through at chelsea my backroom staff have labelled him as 'one of the best of his generation' what do you think ?

Could well be, but definitely retrain him and use him at CB - I'd also focus on improving his jumping asap

• 3 weeks later...
Tu10LM2.png

It appears FM likes that name.

Also have a Philip Foose on my game. VEry high stats. CB. Turns out he's one of the Si developers http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=7547994&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=YsCe&locale=en_US&srchid=1491695691379152576430&srchindex=1&srchtotal=1&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A1491695691379152576430%2CVSRPtargetId%3A7547994%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

Main gripe is, it sucks when SI make the game frustrating under the guise of making he game more "simulation-like" and then they go and stick themselves in it and do whatever they want to have a bit of fun.

Can't be taken seriously.

I'm trying to figure something out and i hope you guys have help with your input.

It seems, just like back in FM 06, certain last names for regens equate to high potential. (bear with me here)

Between multiple saves i have

1. Terry Booth

2. Jeremy Duckworth ( or just the last name Duckworth)

3. Philip Foose

if any of you could check your games and see if these players are in there and have good potential i'd be very interested to know. Cheers.

I'm trying to figure something out and i hope you guys have help with your input.

It seems, just like back in FM 06, certain last names for regens equate to high potential. (bear with me here)

Between multiple saves i have

1. Terry Booth

2. Jeremy Duckworth ( or just the last name Duckworth)

3. Philip Foose

if any of you could check your games and see if these players are in there and have good potential i'd be very interested to know. Cheers.

Foose is a SI staff memeber irl who have his name in the game as do other members of staff - not every time that they have a high potential, but it happens more than often

Here is George Hart, from my U19 Celtic Glasgow team.

hart10.jpg

And Adama Diomande, french goalkeeper I buy for 2.8M

dioman10.jpg

For Hart, I don't know if I can put him in first team now or stay with U19 team...

if you want help it would be a good idea to make the screen shots in English - I can guess what a couple of the stats are in French but not enough to give any advice or feedback- tha same goes for 95% of the board or so

Could well be, but definitely retrain him and use him at CB - I'd also focus on improving his jumping asap

IMO to Low bravery, jumping and strenght to make him into a cb - the battle to raise those stats to "world class" is not certain to succede at all

I would use him as a full back and get his stamina up to make up for the low natural fitness

he allready have stats that will make him usefull in cup games as a fb as it is now, just put him on high full back training for a couple of years and you should have a quality full back despite the low natural fitness

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Figured I'd put these guys up as most of us will be playing FM14 now/soon. Maybe not the best regens you'll ever see but they're all legends at the club.

pi95VM6.png

The first of the three guys I'm showing, Vito was the first to be signed. For some reason his history says he started with us. He didn't but I managed to pick him up on a free transfer. Making 510 appearances in all competitions, with 387 coming in the top 4 leagues, Vito is one of my favourite ever regens.

o6tVNMC.png

Xavi eat your heart out. Alex D'Agostino has managed to rack up a crazy 153 assists in 403 appearances, including 33 assists from 41 games in the 26-27 campaign.

Fvtqon2.png

Andrey Kardanov has amassed a whopping 263 goals in 315 games in all competitions. He's still just 28 so is still getting a bit better as he hits his peak.

Archived